43"

Anala was awoken in the middle of the night by Professor sprout and escorted to Professor Dumbledores office

She blinked a few times as the door opened and she saw Professor Mcgonagall, Professor Dumbledore, the weasley children and Harry.

She suddenly felt self conscious standing there in her pyjamas.

"were you standing next to the victim? or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked harry, his back facing them

Anala looked around confused.

"neither. it was like I... professor will you please just tell me what is happening?"

Anala too had wanted to know what was happening.

Why was she there? what was happening.

Straining her ears she heard professor speaking to the portraits, "... Mr weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon"

Anala's eyebrows shot up

"look at me!" harry shouted at Dumbledore

Anala took a step back in shock.

Harry's outburst had frightened her

Dumbledore spun around.

"what's happening to me?" Harry asked sacredly

"you wished to see me?" Severus snape asked as he walked through the door to the office

"severus, i'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Other wise, we will be vulnerable

Professor snape grabbed harry by the arm and dragged him out of the office hurriedly.

"Now, you will take a portkey to your mother and father" Dumbledore explained to the weasleys, "professor Mcgonagall will show you the way"

The weasleys, looking quite distressed, followed professor mcgonagall out of the office leaving Anala stood confusedly.

"Urm professor" she said quietly, "i'm not quite sure what i am doing here. I do hope mr Weasley is ok, i am just confused as to my point"

"Did you have any dreams last night?" Dumbledore asked interestedly, "anything that seemed strange or unusual"

Anala shook her head, "no. i don't think so. None out of the ordinary. Though, sometimes I do think i am flying on the back of a dragon. That is quite peculiar"
She replied, trying to make her strange reoccurring dream comedic in a goal of lightening the current situation.

Dumbledore didn't laugh.

perhaps it's not the right time for joking, anala thought to herself.

"Tell me about that dream" Dumbledore asked

"It's nothing special" She shrugged, "i'm just flying on the back of the dragon. It has white scales and the sky is blue and it flies through the fluffy clouds. occasionally it lets out a roar"

Dumbledore nodded.

"You have not had any dreams, perhaps, the same nature as Harry's tonight?"

"no sir" Anala replied shaking her head

It was safe to say she was confused.

"Try and go back to sleep, classes resume in the morning" Dumbledore said

Anala looked at him with confusion, "Sir? may i ask what this is all about?"

Dumbledore had just ignored her question, "Do not forget our meeting this week. It will be our last one for a while as I have a few jobs to complete outside of Hogwarts"

Anala had made her way back into bed and was staring at her ceiling.

Why was she so important all of a sudden?

Ever since Voldemort had returned, the Professors and Dumbledore had been keeping a close eye on her.

She had to find out why.

she had to find out who she was.

Because perhaps that could lead her to the answers she needed.