28"

Anala was sat in the common room alone reading, it was a Sunday meaning that she didn't have any classes to be at nor any homework to complete so she didn't have anything to be necessarily doing

Susan smiled and plopped down next to her on the sofa, "gosh this tournament thing is so exciting"

Anala only laughed, "it'll be fun to watch that's for sure"

The Hufflepuff common room door swung open and Cedric, Ernie and Justin walked in laughing.

Cedric stopped, noticing Anala, and came and sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder casually.

"We were just talking about the Triwizard Tournament" Susan explained, "do you know anyone whose going to put their name in?"

"Loads Gryffindors have out their name in" Cedric replied, "a handful of Slytherins and a few Ravenclaws, Ernie, Justin and I all want to put our names in as well" Cedric concluded

Anala's eyes widened a little, "really?"

"Yeah of course" Cedric said eagerly, " it's a once in a life time opportunity Nala. The winner of the Triwizard Tournament, Eternal Glory! Imagine!"

"People have died Ced" Anala sighed

"That was ages ago. They've made it a lot safer now Nala. There's nothing to worry about. There's some of the best wizards and Witches in the world in Hogwarts right now"

"I guess you're right" Anala shrugged

"I think it's brilliant!" Susan exclaimed

"And Justin was right. It is about time Hufflepuff got some recognition. We can't have a Gryffindor stealing the show again like they took the cup and won the house points again can they" Cedric joked nudging Anala's arm playfully

"It's a great idea Cedric" Susan nodded

Anala still wasn't so sure, she just stayed silent and carried on reading her book.

Anala hadn't written to Sirius all summer and was desperate to hear form him. She Just just needed to know he was okay. She didn't know what she'd do if anything was to happen to him.

She picked up her quill and started writing.

Dear Padfoot,
I hope more than anything you're okay. I miss you terribly and really want to see you as soon as possible. I miss our pointless chats. My Summer was good. I spent it at my friends house. We went to the Quidditch World Cup... it was terrifying. I'll be honest I'm scared. I hope you're okay all out there alone and hope you're not feeling too lonely without anyone to talk to.
The Triwizard Tournament is taking place at Hogwarts this year, I don't know how I feel about it. Perhaps I'm being stupid and it's all in my head, but I feel as if my gut is telling me somethings not right. I hope you understand. I wish to hear from you soon.
Yours Sincerely, your niece,
A.A.B