46"

Anala was sat in the great hall, scribbling all she could possibly get down onto her paper as she took her OWL exam

She couldn't think of anything else and leaned back on her chair, watching the time tick by on the clock.

She hated it when she just had time to sit and think, her mind would go to Cedric. Anala would have rather poked her eyes out than cry in front of her whole year group.

Instead she looked around the room at the other students.

Unsurprisingly on the row of Gryffindors beside her row of Hufflepuff, Hermione was writing frantically, scribbling words down at a million miles an hour. Ron looked positively bored and extremely stressed out, looking at his paper and blowing out in annoyance. Harry was simply zoning out. He and Anala were similar in that way. Once they started to think, they got stuck there.

Professor Umbridge stood smiling at the front of the hall, overseeing the exam.

A loud boom in the distance made the students swivel in their seats to look to where it had come from.

Her smile had instantly dropped.

Professor Umbridge walked down the hall and opened the doors, looking around angrily as to what all the noise was.

A small fizz of light flew into the great hall, exploding with a pop into a small blue firework.

Anala and Susan shared a confused look.

There was couple of minutes of silence as all the students looked at each other, wondering what to do next.

The silence was broken as yelling filled the air.

Anala gasped as the weasley twins sped into the great hall on their brooms, shouting and laughing, launching their exam papers into the air.

The students cheering and laughed as they watched the papers sore up into the sky, them raining down as a display of colourful fireworks filled the great hall. They popped and fizzed and banged and Anala gazed up in amazement.

Professor Umbridge shrieked and ducked as the fireworks attempted to attack her.

Anala couldn't help a laugh slip out of her mouth at the sight. Harry had caught her eye and the two of them smiled, laughing at the sight.

With one last bang, as the last firework exploded, it created a sparkling fizzing dragon which came flying through the air heading towards Professor Umbridge, chasing her out of the great hall.

Anala couldn't believe her eyes, her mouth hanging open as all the students in her year group, cheering and whooping, rushed past her following the wesley's brothers outside of the hall into the courtyard.

In the sky, a massive W, for weasley.

Everyone clapped and cheered, ecstatic that Umbridge had gone.