41"

anala knocked on the door to professor Umbridges office

"come in"

Her eyes widened as she stepped inside.

The walls inside were painted pink and china plates with images of cats hung upon it, all meowing and purring. The drapes over the windows were a pink velvet and across her desk was lace doilies.

"Miss Black, take a seat please"

Anala sat down nervously in front of Umbridge and watched her make a cup of tea, pouring copious amounts of sugar into her cup.

Anala stared in confusion.

Another knock sounded at the door.

"come in"

Harry Potter walked in, equally shocked, and pulling the same face.

"Good Evening Mr Potter, sit"

Harry took a seat next to her.

"you are both going to be doing some lines for me today"

harry went to take out his quill

"no, not with your quills. you're going to be using some rather special ones of mine"

She placed them infront of them

"Mr Potter, I would like you to write, I must not tell lies. And Miss Black, i would like you to write, I must not cause a scene"

Anala picked up her quill

"how many times?" Harry asked, more brave than her to ask a question

"for as long as it takes for the message to sink in"

"you haven't given us any ink" Harry answered irritably

"oh you won't need any ink"

Anala closed her eyes and sighed, starting to write on the parchment.

She winced.

looking down to her hand she saw several red marks forming.

Glancing over to Harry's hand, the same was happening. They looked at each other out of the corners of their eyes, trying to not let Umbridge catch them.

As she wrote and wrote the words stretched deeper and deeper into her skin.

The common room was full and quiet songs played in the background.

Susan and hannah were discussing the next edition of witches weekly and pointing to the front cover of a blonde witch while Anala completed her transfiguration homework.

"Hannah, have you done this? I don't really know what else to put" she said as hannah walked over to have a look

"let me read it" She said taking it out of her hands, "Anala, what is that on ur hand?"

"what do you mean?" she said, retracting her hand quickly

"show me" Susan said, now interested, grabbing Anala's hand, "what happened?"

"it was umbridge" anala sighed, "she had these 'special quills' potters hand is the same"

"That's not right!" Susan said, "you have to tell me someone"

Anala just shrugged, "it's not that big of a deal, really, i'm fine"

Anala walked through the corridors, wiping her tears that fell on her cold pink cheeks.

She was walking to the kitchen to perhaps try and get a hot chocolate.

It had all suddenly become too much again.

The gossip and whispers of whether lord Voldemort was back.

No one mentioned the excruciating loss.

Cedrics names was just used as evidence.

Only evidence Voldemort had returned.

Anala hated it, she hated Voldemort, she hated anyone who spoke of cedric that neglected to talk about how amazing he was.

She wanted to keep his memory alive. Anala loved jokes wholly and fully.

It hurt her to hear people speak of his death in passing.

Turning the corner, she quite literally had bumped into harry potter.

"I'm sorry, i didn't see you" she sniffed, wiping her eyes quickly

Harry saw the tears glisten in the low light

"sorry, my fault. How's your hand?"

"alright" she shrugged, "sore. how's yours?"

"sore" he recited

"what are you doing here?" Anala asked, suddenly curious

"I thought i would go for a walk" harry shrugged, "Ron and hermione don't understand. they said i should go to Dumbledore"

Anala smiled weakly in sympathy, "well i'm heading to the kitchen if you want to tag along?"

"that sounds good"

Thought Harry and Anala were not good friends, they had a lot in common and Anala felt Harry somewhat understood. She liked that.