20"

The past few weeks were uneventful for Anala

The past few weeks were uneventful for Anala. She spent her time chatting with her friends, going to lessons and spending time with Cedric.

Their prefect bathroom visits had become more frequent, them often spending hours drifting in the warm waters, the bubbles up to their chins, chatting about anything and everything.

Anala so badly wanted to tell Cedric everything about Sirius. She felt as if she would burst if she had to keep it in any longer. She hated the thought of Sirius sat all alone in the dusty, cold dark room, starving and whimpering as she swam around in the warm scented waters, safe within the castle.

There was nothing more than Anala wanted for Sirius name to be cleared. He deserved it, he really did. And Anala had decided a long time ago that she'd do anything for Sirius to help prove his innocence.

The pair had become very reliant on each other and therefore become large parts of each others lives.

Anala felt as if she could trust Cedric, he was kind and sweet and gentle and trustworthy.

As so as they sat shoulder to shoulder, their feet dangling into the water she let her smile pull onto her face.

Cedric sat beside her studying her intently. His eyes serious but a soft smile on his lips

Anala felt his gaze on her and blushed faintly, trying to turn away from him.

Cedric only reached forward, turning her head towards him and gently running his fingers over her cheek, "you have dimples" he stated

"I do" Anala chucked nervously

"I've never properly noticed them before" he said, still running his thumb gently across it, "I like them, for some reason they're just... you. If that makes sense?"

"I like them as well" Anala smiled, "sometimes I notice them when I see my reflection and when I imagine the faces of my parents I can't help but wonder if they had dimples as well. Like me, maybe that's were I got them from" she shrugged

"You really want to know more about your parents don't you?" Cedric asked, dropping his hand and studying Anala

"I do" she nodded sadly, "though I doubt I'll ever find anything, "no ones ever any use. I just feel like they all know more than they're telling me... I don't know, I'm probably just being stupid"

"It's not stupid" Cedric said picking up her hand and giving it a squeeze, "it's natural you want to know more, it's important to you. I'll help you do some research. Surely we'd be able to find something if we work together"

"You don't have to" Anala smiled gratefully

"It's important to you so it's important to me. I want to Nala"

"Thank you" She whispered back, placing her head on his shoulder as they watched the bubbles float into the air, the smell of lemon, honey and pine consuming her senses.

"For god sake!"

Anala check the clock in the common room. It was 2:00am.

She had fallen asleep on the sofa, waiting for people to head off so she could sneak out and meet Sirius at the usual time in the evening at 11:30.

Grabbing her cloak that laid nearly folded beside her she slung it on and rushed through the door as quietly as possible.

Running through the corridors she stopped off at the kitchens, grabbing the usual package of food for Sirius before running out onto the grounds.

It was cold and the dew that had collected on the grass soaked the tops of her socks.

Panting with the package under her arm she stopped infront of the whomping willow.

Picking up her usual rock she launched it at the knot, causing the tree to stop moving and twisting.

Jogging down the tunnel she tripped a couple of times, stumbling over rocks and tree roots.

"I'm so sorry Sirius, I slept and-"

But Sirius wasn't there.

Sirius was always there. Sirius was always waiting for her in the evenings.

Perhaps he's gone for a walk around the grounds

But no, something had happened there

The dusty bed was fully collapsed on the other side of the room and a few specs of blood littered the floor.

"No, no, no" Anala repeated, running a hand through her hair anxiously

What if someone had found him?

What if the dementors found him?

She had to do something.

Dropping the package to the floor she sprinted back up the tunnels, back up the castle grounds and all the way up to the tunnel.

Running through the castle grounds Anala really didn't know who to go to.

Dumbledore? But then he'd know that she'd been sneaking out of the castle while dark after he'd specially told her not to.

Suddenly, Anala had an ideas

"Potter" she muttered under her breath

She didn't know where the Gryffindor common room was but ran over towards the direction she'd seen a lot of them.

Sprinting through the hall she didn't take in her surroundings, too worried for Sirius to pay attention to anything.

"Miss Black"

Anala whirled around at the sound of her headmasters voice

"Professor!" She shouted, "I can explain. Sirius Black! He's good! I think he might be hurt, he's gone!"

"Do not fret Miss Black, Black is safe and well. He has gone on the run with an another innocent life and shall be just fine"

"What?" Anala asked stupidly, trying to make sense of everything

"Everything is sorted Miss Black" he smiled

"But-but-"

"It is late, I suggest you get back to your dorm room. I'm sure lessons in the morning shall be very strenuous on you if not"