38"

Anala hated 12 Gimmauld place

She thought this was strange, surely it was in her DNA, it is her family home, or so that Sirius said.

It was dark and dingy, covered with a think layer of dust. Fragile skeletons of bird like creatures hung from the ceiling and intricate vases contained dead flowers, the wall paper peeling off the walls.

Walking around the creaky floorboards, she snuck around the corridors, looking at the several doors and daring herself to open then and look inside.

"Harry's here!"

Perhaps not today.

Anala was lingering on the corridor as Harry walked past.

"Anala?"

"Hi Harry" she smiled tightly

When Anala smiled, it didn't look right. It was forced and tight. Unnatural

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked

"I'm here with Tonks, she's my cousin. I live with her and my aunt and uncle"

Harry nodded politely, "some place this"

"Careful, this is my family home" she warned

Harry thought it was intended as a joke, it didn't come across as one.

"Hermione and Ron are in there" she pointed down the hall

"Thanks"

Hermione practically jumped at him as he opened the door, " Harry! you're alright, we've heard them talking about that dementor attack. You must tell us everything!"

"Let him breathe Hermione" Ron interrupted

"And the hearing at the ministry! It's just outrageous! I've looked it up they simply can't expel you. It's completely unfair!"

"Yeah" Harry muttered, "what is this place" he's asked as Anala entered the room, lingering in the doorway

"Its headquarters" Ron replied

"Of the order of the phoenix. It's a secret society, Dumbledore formed it when they first fought you know who" Hermione finished

"You couldn't have put this in a letter I suppose, I've gone all summer without a scrap of news"

"We wanted to write, really we did"

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to say anything"

"Dumbledore said that? Maybe I could help, after all, I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, I'm the one who fought him, I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory get killed"