11"

Anala and Susan walked down to the Quidditch pitch

The rain beat down on them mercifully making them pull their robes around them tighter.

Hannah had refused to leave the castle in the weather and Susan, though wasn't a fan of Quidditch either, had come to keep Anala company.

The two girls huddled together for warmth as the stands came into view.

Anala spotted Cedric in the distance, wiping down his broom ready for the game.

"I'll be back" Anala said placing a hand on Susan's arm before running over.

The threw her arms around Cedric, running at force making him loose his balance a little.

Noticing who it was he steadied himself and wrapped his arms around her back.

"Good luck" she smiled up to him still hugging his middle, "you've got it"

"Thanks Nala" he chuckled blinking a few times to rid the rain drops off his eyelashes she pulled away.

"Go do your team pep talk or whatever" she waved, "go on, the team are waiting" she said gesturing to the other Hufflepuff Players who were waiting around before the match started

Cedric watched her run back to Susan, linking their arms and walking up towards the stands.

He chuckled to himself in fondness. Analas hair had stuck to her face in the pouring rain and her eyelashes had collected little raindrops that sat like twinkling jewels.

Watching her disappear into the crowd of yellow he turned to his team.

"They should of cancelled the match" Susan said shivering next to Anala

"It's ridiculous that everyone had to play in this weather" Anala agreed, "someone could be seriously hurt"

"You'd think they'd have more common sense wouldn't you" Susan sighed huddling down more, sheltering from the rain and wind.

"Look! They're starting!" Anala said as she pointed out the little canary- yellow and crimson blobs that moved onto the pitch.

It was hard to differentiate who was who, the rain preventing the onlookers to see properly, distorting their vision.

A red and yellow blob moved towards the centre of the pitch, Anala assumed it was Cedric and the Gryffindor captain Oliver wood. They shook hands quickly and soon enough the indistinguishable blobs ascended into the air with the distant blow of a whistle.

The conditions were no where near good enough for Quidditch. Anala and Susan were soaked in no time, the wind hitting their faces making their eyes water and nose run. The rain slashed down infront of them as the streaks of colours flew around the pitch.

Anala had never been so glad to not try out for Quidditch.

The rain had started to fall heavier as the sky drew darker.

"Look!" Susan called suddenly pointing to a yellow blob hurtling through the sky, "it's Cedric! He's seen the snitch!"

The whole of the Hufflepuff stand screamed and whooped as Cedric sped through the rain after the flitting snitch, close behind him Harry Potter who was on his tail and quickly catching him up.

Anala screamed and cheered loudly along with Susan who had also joined in with the surrounding Hufflepuffs that we're clad in black and yellow.

The pair both sped off into the clouds out of sight.

The crowd whispered in worry and excitement, that was until a eerie coldness washed over them.

A shiver ran down Anala's spine suddenly as Black faded figures loomed over the stands.

"Dementor" she whispered

Susan, who had always been terrified of the dementors, clung onto Anala's arm as if her life depended on it.

The crowd suddenly gasped as a small red blob hurtled from the sky, descending at pace towards the floor.

People let out screams as Harry Potter seemed to plummet from the sky.

The Professors jumped up in panic, lurching forwards.

Professor Dumbledore stood up immediately, quickly flicking his wand, "Aresto momento!"

"It's not your fault" Anala said rubbing Cedrics arms that were frozen as he sat in the common room, a blanket around his shoulder, "you caught the snitch fair and square"

Cedric only shook his head, "no, it's not fair, Potter was gaining on it. It's not right, we should have a rematch"

Anala sighed sitting down next to him, "you're too lovely for your own good y'know"

Cedric only laughed quietly, "I'll speak to madam Hooch tomorrow and ask for a rematch. It wasn't right"

"Ced you've got to stop it. You got the snitch fair and square. It's no ones fault but the dementors and Potters fine, I heard he's already woken up. Madam Profreys taking care of him the very second"

"I know" Cedric shrugged, "still, I'll talk to Hooch and try to sort it all out"