45"

"Oh gosh" Susan said over breakfast, reading the daily prophet

"what is it?" Anala asked

"there's been a break out, at Azkaban"

Hannah and Anala looked to each other in alarm.

"read it out then!" Hannah exclaimed

"we have confirmed that 10 high security prisoners in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape, and of course the Muggle Prime Minister has been alerted to the danger. We strongly suspect that the breakout was engineered by a man with personal experience from escaping Azkaban notorious mass murderer, Sirius Black. Cousin of escaped Bellatrix lestrange."

"Formally know as Bellatrix Black" Anala mumbled, stirring around her porridge

Anala walked through the halls to the next defence class being taught by harry. He had them practicing patronus charms for over a week now.

As she walked, she could feel every students eye on her back. Whispering and pointing to her.

The girl whose family was Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange. Her own boyfriend, killed by Voldemort.

She kept her eyes forward and carried on walking.

" make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up."

The room was filled in blue wispy light as ever attempted to produce a fully formed Patronus Charm.

"Go on Anala, you can do it" Hannah said as it was Anala's turn.

"expecto patronum!" she yelled, a bolt of white light shooting out of her wand.

Out-sprang a hedgehog.

"really?" Anala asked, looking to the other girls who simultaneously looked proud whilst also hiding their amused smiles and the girls watched it scuttle around the room before disappearing again

"it's sort of cute" susan shrugged

"i guess so"

Harry had seen it and gave Anala an amused smiled causing Anala to roll her eyes.

The room was full with all sorts of Patronus', from Dogs to Horses, to otters to weasels, to birds and cats.

Anala looked around the room in awe

"what's happening?" Ron asked, in confusion as the chandelier above them had started ratting.

The group all looked to each other in confusion and instinctively moved closer together as the charms disappeared.

A creaking and rumbling sound came from the door way.

The mirrors instantly shattered making them all step back in shock, leaving a small hole in the wall.

They all peered forwards, through the hole.

"i'll make short work of this, Bombarda Maxima!"

"Get them!"

It was time for Anala last meeting with Dumbledore before he had to leave for business. She still did not know why dumbledore was so intrigued by her and what the purpose of their meetings even were.

She had waited outside Dumbledores office for 15 minutes when professor Mcgonagall walked past.

"Excuse me, professor, I was just wondering if I am able to see Professor Dumbledore"

"I am sorry Black, Professor Dumbledore is not here at the minute and will not be for quite some time"

"oh, ok, thank you professo

Anala was walking back through the corridors when she spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"harry!" she yelled, trying to get their attention.

The three of them turned around anxiously.

"Harry, have you seen Dumbledore recently, apparently he's gone?"

Harry sighed, "The minister tried to arrest him, he threatened to lock him in Azkaban"

Anala's mouth dropped open.

"because of Dumbledores army?" she asked

He nodded solemnly

"when do you think he is coming back?" Hermione asked

"I'm not sure, Harry shrugged. Not until all the business with the ministry at Hogwarts is cleared up"

Anala, susan and Hannah all winced as Umbridges special quills engraved a message into their hands. The whole of dumbledores army had been subjected to writing lines while Professor Umbridge sat at her desk at the front of the hall, smiling.

"I wonder how she found out" Hannah asked as they made their way back to the corridor

"I heard it was Cho Chang" Susan replied

"Cho?" Anala asked, "I can't imagine Harry is very happy about it all"

"I think this is the least of Harry Potters worries" Susan said shrugging

Anala hadn't ever heard anything more true.