"I'm sure you will. You don't listen, you're hard-headed." He said smiling.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you. You're the most important person in my life right now."

"All right. Sorry for going off earlier."

"It's okay."

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too." I said back before grabbing his chin and pecking his lips. When I pulled away his mouth dropped. "What?" I asked.

"That little ass kiss. You know better, Sav." I giggled and gave him a deep and slow kiss.

After that we ended up leaving with the cake Tip bought and once again, I was clueless as to what Chris had for me yet. Because there's still at least four hours left of the day.

"Okay, we're at the point of the day where it's just me and you. I squeezed you seeing your mom in the schedule but I wanted to talk to you about it first. So what's the move, baby?" Chris asked as he drove the car.

"I'd rather see her tomorrow because I've kind of been waiting all day for this." I admitted. He smiled and glanced over at me.

"What is going on you with you today?"

"Nothing, I'm totally fine." I said giggling.

"I don't know. You've never really been this ... aroused."

"Are you complaining?" I questioned him.

"No, baby. I'm actually very grateful right now."

"I am too. I'm grateful for you especially and I'm grateful that you made my birthday so special for me."

"It's not over yet. It's not over until I say it's over." He said. I wrinkled up my face.

"Until you say it's over ...?"

"Until we say it's over. Until you do. Ugh whatever." He said getting frustrated. I laughed.

We ended up going back to Chris's apartment and surprisingly, things were added in the room then when we left.

Things like, clothes. Really expensive looking clothes that I know Chris did not pick out himself for me.

"Is that the dress you got me?" I asked walking up to it. It was gorgeous but also exposing.

"Yeah, sexy right?" He said following behind me to the dress.

"I mean yeah but this slits are so damn high. Uh, did you pick this out yourself?"

"With a little help from Alex."

"What did you say you wanted?"

"Something black, long, tight, and club material." I chuckled and crossed my arms nodding my head.

"Well, I'm impressed. I just don't see why you would want my whole ass and thighs hanging out that much, Chris."

"Ya got meat, Savannah. Own it, show it off."

"Okay bu-"

"I think you would look amazing in it. Beautiful even, besides the fact my favorite parts of your body are exposed." I wrinkled up my face.

"My butt and thighs are your favorite parts?"

"In a sexual way, yes. Overall though, it'd have to be your lovely lips and beautiful eyes." I started blushing.

"Thanks, baby."

"Mhm. Now go get dressed so we can roll out." He said.

"Oh, I have to go out in public in that." I said grabbing it along with the black pumps.

"Who said we'd be in public?" I looked back at him and smiled.

"Well played, Mr. Brown." He smiled in return. "Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower."

"What? You just had one this morning."

"Right but we've been running around all day and I got your blood on me." He smirked.

"It's just my blood. Your boyfriend's blood so what's the big deal?"

"Blood is blood. I'm taking a shower so don't stop me."

With that, I went into his bedroom and stripped out of my clothes to take a shower. It was desperately needed and wanted.

I took about 15 minutes before getting out. I dried out off, lotioned up, and then it was time for the dress.

I was tempted to put on some underwear or something but I can't because you'd be able to see it."

"Damn." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I was looking at every angle of my body and I looked so good.

After that, I pressed my hair, did a little bit of makeup, put my shoes on, grabbed my things and headed back out into the living room.

"I'm ready." I said looking around for Chris. He was in the kitchen drinking some water. When he saw me, he literally spit his drink out and coughed a little.

"Holy fuck." He said staring at me. I giggled. "Come here, baby girl."

"You look great." I said referring to the suit he had on. Tie and everything.

"You look better." He said kissing my lips. I felt his arms and hands wrap around my body and linger under my dress.

"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a long deep kiss before I felt his hands squeeze and then slap my ass just as hard as the way he did it this morning.

"Damn." He mumbled before rubbing it.

"Why do you do that? That hurt, Chris."

"I do it cuz I love you, Savannah." He removed his hands off of me and then pecked my lips one more time. "Let's go now."

3/4