Mu Hua bites his ear. "You like clothes like that?"

He Qing: "No! You don't want me to wear anything like that. "It's limited to appreciating something.,That kind of cute clothes should also be worn on girls who are also cute.,Not a rough guy yourself.。

Mu Hua: "I see how you like it very much."

He Qing said righteously: "No, I don't like it, I don't like it at all." Of course, if you wear it, you will..."He Qing took a closer look at Mu Hua, Mu Hua was tall, but very well-proportioned, and his muscles were very beautiful, but he was not the kind of bulge that was specially trained in the gym. That kind of muscle is also a decoration, and it is not actually much stronger. Mu Hua's body is not exaggerated, the typical clothes are thin, and there is flesh in the undressing. With such a body type, it shouldn't be obtrusive to wear that kind of cute clothes. Maybe you can try.

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's hair: "If you like it, I'll wear it for you."

He Qing O-O. Wear it for you? Did you hear it wrong? Mu Hua really has plans to wear a Lori suit?

The sluggish He Qing, how cute he looks, so Mu Hua happily eats small tofu.

Jin San was picky and walked around the base, which was not all human. There are more mutated animals than humans, but it seems that humans and mutated animals get along very well, at least on the surface.

When Jin San met Yang Guang again, Yang Guang was watering the fields.

Isn't this the one you saw in the woods? It looked funny, and, if he wasn't mistaken, he looked at himself in a daze. This is the legendary stunned, it is said that love at first sight is like this. Although it's a little stupid and weak, it's still okay to fill the harem.

Jin San walked up to Yang Guang and said, "Hello.

Yang Guang's hand holding the bucket shook and said, "Hello." "Angel, oh no, the zombies are talking to themselves. Why is he a zombie? It's so good-looking, if it's not a zombie, how good it is.

Jin San: "What are you doing?" Looks interesting, do you need my help?

Yang Guang shook his head and said, "No, I can do it myself." You're a guest, how can I let you work?

Jin San smiled and said, "Anyway, I don't have anything to do, just let me help you."

After speaking, without waiting for Yang Guang to answer, he reached out and grabbed the bucket in Yang Guang's hand. Yang Guang was carrying a bucket that was a little difficult, and in Jin San's hands, it seemed to have become weightless.

Yang Guang's only impression is that he has a lot of strength.

So Yang Guang stood aside and watched Jin San draw water and water the ground.

When He Qing and Mu Hua arrived, they saw this harmonious scene.

He Qing asked, "Jin San has taken a fancy to Yang Guang."

Mu Hua: "Isn't that great?"

He Qing: "But, this Jin San." Can Yang Guang's figure really overwhelm him?

The seed of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 262

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua: "Who can say this, maybe Jin San is the above."

He Qing shook his head. The little Lori in the skirt is attacking? How to think and how to perish.

A little girl in a skirt pressed against a man's body, reached out to separate the man's legs, and then lifted her skirt and took out her own... The picture is too beautiful to imagine.