"Hmm."

He Qing quickly retreated downstairs, Mu Hua raised his knife again and slashed at the big snake that was spitting out the core, the big snake stretched out its tail to block it, and a small wound appeared on the tail.

Mu Hua quickly ran downstairs, the big snake suffered a big loss on the same person, naturally he was extremely angry, seeing that the person who hurt him was about to escape, the big snake followed.

The people standing in the courtyard are already ready to attack, and the corridor cannot attack at the same time, and there is no limit in the courtyard.

When the serpent ran out of the building, the people who were hiding on either side of the door blocked the door.

Mu Hua condensed the flames and threw them at the big snake, the snakes were afraid of the fire, and the big snake instinctively avoided the flames. Mu Hua said: "The big snake is afraid of fire!

He Qing's eyes lit up and released the pepper squad.

The temper of the chili squad was very anxious, and without waiting for He Qing to speak, they rushed up and surrounded the big snake in the middle. The rest of the people were not idle, and together they used their abilities to attack the big snake, and under the siege of everyone, the big snake quickly lost its attack.

He Qing put away the chili squad and walked over after making sure that the big snake was not moving.

The serpent's skin has strong defenses, but unfortunately it can't stand the flames. Under the influence of the flames, the snake's body exudes the smell of meat.

Lian Nan asked, "Can this snake be eaten?"

Mu Hua said: "You can taste it.

Qi Chuan said: "The big snake slammed on the door because the admiral was inside, and if you want to eat human flesh, it is indeed worth trying."

He Qing hurriedly ran in, not knowing what happened to the general.

When he ran to the door, the admiral walked out.

He Qing asked worriedly, "How are you?"

The admiral said: "I'm fine, I didn't feel right and ran directly into the room, which shows that Yin Ben's ability is still very reliable."

He Qing said happily: "Fortunately, it is reliable, otherwise it would be dangerous." "They were careless, thinking that there were no zombies in the villa, and no mutated plants were safe, but fortunately there was no accident this time.

Mu Hua said: "From now on, try to gather together when you have nothing to do, and you must be accompanied when you go out." It's the same at night, two people in a room. Now go to the restaurant and have a meeting after dinner.

The most satisfied with this decision is Chu Wei, two people in one room, Bei Tang Yi doesn't like to live with others, if you have to choose one, that person must be himself. I can finally enter the house, and God still favors me.

Dinner Suo Dong made a very hearty meal, but everyone obviously did not have much appetite, and ate dinner hastily.

Mu Hua said: "What do you think of the big snake?

Qi Chuan said: "There was a snake of this size before the end of the world, and I can't be sure if this snake has become larger and has abilities at the same time. It's easy to say that you just have an ability, but it's hard to say if you get bigger. "Small snakes have such a size, but what about other animals?

Lian Nan said: "I don't think the appearance of this snake is accidental, it is no longer safe here.

Shen Xu said: "We have already studied the topography of the summer resort once. Behind it is the back mountain, which is rarely inhabited, and the ecosystem there is very well-developed. Whether the snake has been mutated or not, his presence here says it all.

Suo Dong asked Mu Chen in a low voice, "What does it mean?"

Mu Chen: "The ecosystem has been destroyed.

Shen Xu: "Yes, that's it. The ecosystem is destroyed, and the big snake has no food to run out of the back mountains to feed.

The smile on Feng Xiao's face was completely retracted, and he said with a solemn expression: "The snake is out, what about the other animals?"

Mu Hua said: "Leave tomorrow and pay attention tonight."

Everyone walked back to the room with solemn expressions, the place where Chu Wei lived was not strengthened, so he naturally followed Bei Tang Yi to the room behind the laboratory.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter114/285Next ChapterLast Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel