"Thank you then."

"You're polite, you're polite, it's better to come early than to come by chance, just in time for dinner, little brother will go together after eating."

"Okay."

After He Qing agreed, the middle-aged man left with his bodyguard, He Qing returned to the car, there was no great need to eat or anything, he did not lack food for this meal, and there was no need to take advantage of others for a little food.

Soon began to eat, He Qing sat in the car and did not get down, and followed behind the convoy when he left.

The bodyguard said to the middle-aged man: "I was not fooled, he did not eat the meal we prepared."

The middle-aged man still said happily: "It's okay, wait."

"Yes!"

In the evening, the car stopped, this time there was no life, just got out of the car and sat together in twos and threes talking, He Qing looked at the children who sat down obediently in surprise, the children in his memory are always noisy, why are these children so obedient? It's so weird to sit honestly on the ground.

The bodyguard I met at noon came over and said, "Our boss invited you over for dinner."

He Qing said: "Thank you, please tell your boss, I still have some food in the car."

The bodyguard took a deep look at He Qing and left, he didn't expect to encounter such a tough one this time, and he didn't know if he saw it wrong or hit it by mistake.

Chapter 29: Brother Scum

The smiling boss was not a good person, they were a repeat offender of robbery. As for the women, the elderly, and the children, they were all hijacked on their way, and the men killed them, and the rest stayed. When they see the presence of elderly people and children in the convoy, they will relax their vigilance, and as for the food they cook, they will naturally not suspect that the food is actually drugged. I didn't expect that this time the person would not be fooled, if he was not fooled again tomorrow, he would have to do it, he only had one person, even if he could not beat so many people.

He Qing didn't enter the space at night, sat cross-legged in the car to practice, and encountered a small wave of zombies at night, only ten, and they were eliminated before He Qing made a move, He Qing didn't get out of the car. There was no fire in the morning, and a child gave He Qing steamed buns, but He Qing didn't pick it up, reached out and took the backpack, pretending to be shopping for something in the backpack, but actually took out a handful of candy from the space and handed it to the child. The child sniffed and left, and after the child got in the car, the convoy continued to move forward, and He Qing followed the convoy to leave. At noon, the convoy stopped to light a fire and cook. He Qing got out of the car and sat with the child in the morning, how the child teased and refused to speak, the child's grandmother said: "The child is small, afraid of life."

The child's grandmother handed He Qing a bowl of soup and said, "Drink some, it's always good to eat some hot rice."

Just as He Qing was about to drink, several cars stopped. A sturdy bodyguard walked down from the first car, He Qing clenched his fists, this bodyguard had seen him in his previous life, and he was the person next to He Chen. The car also looks familiar, exactly the same as the previous life, but I don't know if Wei Xue will be in the car without his own in this life.

The bodyguard opened the car door, and an elegant figure stepped down. That figure was He Chen, He Qing bowed his head, it turned out to be him. The only person in the previous life who sighed for his departure.

He Chen naturally saw He Qing in the human nest, and walked straight over and shouted, "Brother."

He Qing raised his head and asked with a reluctant smile, "Why are you here."

"Brother, I've been looking for you for a long time."

He Qing looked up in surprise and asked, "Looking for me?"

"Brother, my parents have passed away, and I have only one family left."

Sure enough, just like the previous life, the father in the previous life turned into a zombie and bit his mother to death, after all, they were parents, and He Chen locked them in the basement. This is just the part where he didn't look for himself in the previous life, and He Chen was arrogant when he looked for it in the previous life.

He Qing returned the porridge in his hand to the old man, reached out and grabbed a handful of candy in his pocket and handed it to the child next to him and said, "Sugar for you, listen to grandma in the future."

When He Qing turned around, he heard a timid voice: "Thank you, brother."

He Qing turned around and rubbed the child's hair and said, "Good."

He Chen looked at the child jealously, brother, you have never been so gentle with me, and you have never rubbed my hair.

He Qing said to the old man: "Help me tell the boss that I won't leave with you."

He Chen said in surprise: "Does my brother want to go with me?"

He Qing shook his head and said, "No, I like a person."

First ChapterPrevious Chapter27/285Next ChapterLast Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel