The other kid was was taller but somehow more submissive looking than even the shorter one. Actually the idea of me topping him wasn't so bad because he was genuinely really good looking.

Generally the idea of me topping anyone freaks me out because of the expectations. I mean topping someone means you have to try to make them feel good and I just didn't have enough confidence to do anything like that.

It was a strange string of thoughts even for me.

The boy was possibly taller than me. Longish wild yet matted black hair with a couple scars present on the curve of his neck just to be covered by his school collar. And then there were his eyes. No light escaped his eyes, it got sucked in like a black hole, they were that dark.

When I realized it was too late, he had already started walking towards me.

I had been too focused trying to figure out why he looked so strangely submissive yet intimidating and wild before I realized he was staring at me while I stared back in turn.

Before he could make it the entire way however, his lunch tray in hand with the boy following him close behind.

He suddenly sniffed the air. As though there was a strange scent in the wind.

He then scowled as the evident expression of suppressed fear began to coddle his face. He whispered something to the boy beside him and he nodded, following on his heals as they left the dining all together.

I tried to ignore what I had just seen, knowing I would be endlessly snooping about hoping it would be something interesting if I did not.

I joined in the conversation with Archie and Max about what power rangers was better. Power rangers jungle fury or power rangers super megaforce.

Abbie, one of the girls who usually skipped lunch to go to the library had just returned saying someone trashed the library and decided to stay here than stay there and help clean up.

Personally I think jungle fury was six hundred thousand times better that super megaforce. I mean the red ranger in that was so cute and they worked in a pizza place for goodness sake. Whereas super megaforce had that annoying pink ranger who was apparently really strong yet still needed to be constantly rescued.

Abbie was on my side while Archie and Max preferred super megaforce.

"I know right?!" She practically screamed in my ear. But I didn't mind. Abbie was generally a reasonable quiet girl unless you got into her obsessions. Comics and old insignificant TV shows being a large player.

"She was cute but that was it. She couldn't even act."

"Yeah but not just that! It was so sexist! You can always tell when someones sexist when they write those scripts because they make the girls extremely over the top powerful!"

What? "Hows that sexist??"

"It means they think the idea of a girl being normally strong is unrealistic. They are never normal. The girl is always really over cute and wears ugly revealing clothes!"

"Wow I had no idea you were such a feminist!" Archie chuckled, earning a glare from Abbie.

"I just hate how girls are constantly represented in these shows. You know they always get some crazy stupidly unrealistic girl power that can destroy everything with their finger nails or something and then whenever it comes down to it they always have to be saved over and over and they're like no help at all!"

"You look way into everything." Archie grumbled.

I looked around to see Max staring at me.

"What?" I asked.