𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BLUE LIGHT EMITTING FROM her fingertips did not ease the anxiety of what was about to descend upon her. Anastasiya had never thought her life to look like this. She had never imagined herself to be in a magical land, turning into an immortal being through the magic of a pot, ride dragons and fight wars. She never saw herself as a girl with the fire for such things.

Yet as she stood at the edge of the battlefield, looking across it towards Azriel, she felt it was the right place for her to be at. Despite how chaotic, dangerous and terrifying it was, Anastasiya felt it in her gut that she was meant for the role she had to play in their lands destiny.

It was in her name. Archeron. She'd learn that soon.

For now she needed to continue her way towards victory. Not survival, winning or vengeance. She needed to be a victor in this war or else she wouldn't have survived the Cauldron. It could not have been in vain. Not her sacrifices, and not those of anyone else.

So she ran, hidden in the tree-line by the spirits of the wind as she desperately sought out her sisters. For they needed to stop this madness.

The Ending needed to finally claim this chaos.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

She followed the dark calling of the blue lights. Running through the woods as she focused on every single sound and detail around her. Her paranoia was keeping her back from moving faster.

But she felt eyes on her.

More than just one pair. She felt the whole forest watch her every move, count her every breath and observe her for weaknesses. Ana knew that if the enemy managed to watch her from afar. That if the Cauldron's watchful gaze was settled on her, she'd need to be careful. Because if she was a target, then all elves would be. As well as the flock of smaller wyverns.

To control her fear, she tried to hold on to anything there was.

So she held on to those emotions, that had been send her way from Azriel somehow. She held on to all that reassurance and strength, that emitted from him, even kilometres across the battlefield. It was the only thing she could hold on to since Alasdair was somewhere involved in the fight, her companions up far north, her best friend gone, and her sisters her goal to reach.

She held on to his warmth with every step she made.

She ran as fast as she could until she saw the silhouettes of three winged males and four females. Ana knew it was them and sprinted faster, faltering when she looked down at the battlefield. There the flott of dragons rained hellfire upon the armada of Hybern alongside the Firebird of a Queen. It was hell on earth and they were all there to witness it. Burning, molten hell as they slammed into the ships and sent their panicking soldiers to the bottom of the sea.