𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANASTASIYA WAS IN HER new room, giving it her own touches or marking it as her own, like Elain had called it. Draping her new bed in soft sheets, cozy blankets and cotton pillows, the girl hummed a soft melody. She was calm and felt better than ever, since there was nothing to worry about now. At least not like sh had used to. But she missed her older sister, who had left to tend to their aunt Ripleigh. The woman was wealthy, apparently, so Ana was happy, knowing her sister was well looked after.

Nonetheless, Anastasiya still missed Feyre.

They had just moved into a big manor. The money was flooding into their pockets as somehow luck decided to rain onto them. It started when their father had been asked to invest someone else's money for them and within a month, he had doubled the investment, and then the money flowed in. The Archeron man even found his lost ships in Bharat, so he could pick up on where he left and start his business once more.

It was safe to say that their life had taken a turn for the better.

The blonde had been asked if she wanted help from the newly employed servants—servants that Ana felt so shy about that she declined kindly, saying that she wanted to do it on her own. In reality, Ana didn't want to give up on knowing where she came from. And it would make the room feel more like her own if she decorated and cleaned it herself.

Anastasiya couldn't really explain it to the staff, so she didn't.

There was an old wooden chandelier attached to the high ceiling, and the floor was made of dark, old, oak trees. Her walls were painted in a soft beige tone and the wooden stripes were white. The bed was in the center of the big room with a night stand on each side. Said night stands were made of dark wood, just like the bed. She had a big white wardrobe with some dark brown details craved in. There were two big chests, one next to the Wardrobe and the other at the end of the bed—they were so big that Ana could sleep inside of them.