𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER FEYRE'S VISIT, Cassian came back weekly with more letters. And all of them had remained unanswered as if the threat to their lands meant nothing to the Queens.

Anastasiya often spoke with Cassian, when he came. Her fear had dissipated in time and she actually got along well with the Fae male. Of course, there was still that simmering fear of his powers, but Ana had gotten brave and didn't let that fear get in her way.

His visits also helped with Ana's fear of men. Cassian was a man and a faerie, both species that she feared, but when she slowly began to acquaint him, Anastasiya realised that maybe her fear was superfluous. That it was all in her head and that her fear was unjustified, because as much as she was scared of them, men were also just people.

But that reason alone didn't make them any less scary.

"Psst! Hey! little Archeron!" A voice called from outside her window.

The blonde cuddled more into her thick blanket and overwhelming amount of pillows, ignoring whoever tried to pull her from the beautiful sleep she was getting. She had always valued her sleep and loved to just lie down and relax, so she tried to stay asleep at all cost, when she managed to get some.

It hadn't been easy falling asleep as a kid, ever since they had that cottage to live in. Ana had been too frightened to sleep on her mother's deathbed and all the sounds from outside had kept her awake, too. She had been a very sensitive child that took notice of most the things going on at a time. Nesta had been the one to stay up with her and hold her, telling her that it was just a bed and that the noises outside always had been there, she was just able to hear them now, because they had thinner walls.