𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WAKING UP THE NEXT morning, Anastasia heard the even breathing of her sister. Elain and Ana had went to sleep in Anastasia's room. They hadn't really wanted to stay alone, and needed the closure the other offered to give. They needed each other to keep away the nightmares that haunted them. They were rather dependent on another, but then again it had been like that since Ana was born.

Elain always used to be comforted by the comfort she was giving Anastasia, when she wasn't feeling alright. Wether she was sad, scared, confused, overwhelmed or even angry.

But now, Anastasia was awake, Salila's tail having tickled her nose. She was sure that even if the Elven creature hadn't woken her up, Anastasia would have still had to get up. Just because they were with the faeries didn't mean that Alasdair would let her skip their trainings in the morning. He would probably just push her more.

Grunting her annoyance, Anastasia got off the bed quietly and gathered her bag to take it with her to the bathroom. She waltzed into the white marbled bathroom, taking in the way the light hit the marble floor and the claw-foot bathtub. She couldn't deny that the Night Court had sense for fashion or decor. The whole house was beautiful. But the bathroom was probably her favourite, even if they only had bathtubs. Bathtubs.

Well, shit.

Back on the islands, Anastasia had tried to wash herself in a bathtub, but the immediate panic that had settled in her chest and the barrier in her lungs made her jump out as fast as she could. It had taken two days for her to recover mentally. Because of that, Alasdair had searched for a water stream just so she could wash herself. He hadn't wanted Ana to bath in a tub. Not even if he had to accompany her to the stream a few miles away from the old castle.