𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE WORLD WAS SPINNING as Anastasia practically stormed for her shared tent with Nesta. Her feet protested as did her limbs, but Ana just couldn't keep still. She couldn't stop running. It didn't even feel as if she was running towards the tent, but more like she was running from something.

The tent was only her hiding place.

Her breathing picked up and with a few more steps, Ana finally arrived in front of the tent flaps. Though, she didn't enter right away. No, Ana stood, breathing heavily, before she hunched over and then—

Spilled everything that she had managed to keep in her stomach on the ground.

The blonde didn't hear anything as she emptied her insides, only an annoying ringing tune filled her ears. A tune that made her hold on to her stomach and vomit again.

The disgusting scent of her puke made her clasp a hand over her nose. The scent only tempted her body for another round, which she all but wanted. Her stomach was already aching in aftermath and her throat felt sore. She felt completely uncomfortable and dazed.

Perhaps the demons were finally catching up with her or perhaps her body had no desire to hold on for that while longer. Yes, Anastasia felt awful, but there was too much to do. She had no time to feel sick—it felt kind of pathetic if one asked her.

How was she supposed to be of use if she couldn't handle all that had happened on this eventful day? How was she supposed to fight in a battle if she couldn't stomach seeing a gruesome open wound with flesh and blood and everything that came with it? Anastasia was supposed to be helpful, not stop them or keep them from moving on to successfully win the war and reorder the peace within the lands.