𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

USING HER ADVANCED HEARING abilities was cheating, Ana knew that, but she didn't care—not in that moment, even if she was crossing a line. Feyre and Mor had distanced themselves from her and Nesta, and Ana intended to find out why. Her morals and respect didn't matter then, because they were at war and she—they—needed to know everything.

"Absolutely not," Mor said when Feyre pulled her a few feet away, the din of battle and rain slightly drowning out their voices. "Absolutely not."

Feyre jerked her head toward the valley below. "Go join them. You're wasted here. They need you." It was true. "Cassian and Az need you to push back the front lines." For Cassian's Siphons were beginning to sputter.

"Rhys will kill me if I leave you here," Morrigan retorted, moving her hands dramatically. Anastasia thought that even if whatever they were talking about wasn't important—it was a very good distraction.

"Rhys will do no such thing, and you know it. He's got wards around this camp, and I'm not entirely defenseless, you know," Feyre argued, and Ana would have smiled in amusement if there hadn't been a battle right beside them.

Feyre wasn't lying, exactly, but. . . The Suriel might very well not appear if Mor was there. And if she told her where she was going. . . Feyre had no doubt she would insist on coming with her. Too bad that her younger sister was listening in on their conversation and had an inkling that she had something planned. Ana and Feyre hadn't given each other the title of twin flames for nothing.

They didn't have the luxury of waiting for Jurian to give them information. About many things. Feyre needed to leave—now. So she spoke again, "Go fight. Make those Hybern pricks scream a bit."