𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANASTASIYA WAS SURE THAT Alasdair finally went crazy. He had all the symptoms and the facts right there. For one, he was old, Ana didn't know how old, but she was sure that he was very old. Second, he was constantly in a grumpy mood, but seemed to be the most soft-hearted man she had ever met. He saved Taara, for her that was a big sign saying: I love to help and protect, and I need some love. Third, he ate the funniest things, well for a man that was supposedly a big warrior. That Elf warrior loved—loved—apple purée. Just apple purée. Nothing in addition to it. She had once found him sitting in front of a bowl full of it with a spoon in his hand. When he looked up at her, she had found that his mouth was smeared with the purée.

Yes, Ana was definitely sure that Alasdair's age was finally getting to him.

They were currently running through the woods at such speed, Ana was sure that they would trip with how fast Alasdair was running. She was on his back holding onto him as he had said that she would only hold them back. It was another Elf advantage. One that she had been gifted, but only the normal speed of an Elf and not as advanced and fast as Alasdair.

He was even faster than a mortal horse.

The girl, though scared of what was to come, loved the running. She could see as the pine trees faded by and how the birds traveled with the wind meters above them. The sky was gray, but Ana felt like it was the shiniest day in a long while. She supposed that she understood why Alasdair was so determined to get where that tug of magic seemed to lure them to. It must have been unexpected for him and he was surely as curious as Anastasiya. Only this time, Anastasiya was more scared than curious, and if she had it her way, she would have just ignored the tug and kept going as if nothing happened—as if the tug didn't exist.