𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE ILLYRIAN CAMP REMAINED in the hills above Adriata. Mostly because there were so many injured that the Night Court couldn't move them until they'd healed enough to survive it. Wings shredded, guts dangling out, faces mauled . . .

Anastasia had to look away, pressing her face into Alasdair's chest to avoid the awful sight. She didn't want to feel sympathetic towards them, because they hadn't been sympathetic towards the Elves when they butchered them. They didn't deserve her sympathy, but yet Anastasia felt like she could cry seeing the wounded. Unfortunately, just that happened.

Her tears were silent as she cried against Alasdair's armour, her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. They had only wanted to find Feyre, but instead they ran straight into a fight.

"Anaiah. Kid?" Alasdair sighed, adjusting his hold on her. "You did good. I'm proud of you." He murmured the words softly into her ear as he walked through the rows of tents. And they enveloped her with a rare emotion that only made her cry even more.

Healers were running back and forth, carrying arms full of tools with them, whilst they ordered their patients to sit still or to sit down or to not move. Alasdair observed where they got their tools from and walked into that direction. He didn't want a healer to help Ana, not when they didn't know how the body of an Elf worked. No, Alasdair would patch her leg up.

Salila had turned herself into a small kitten and now laid in Ana's arms. It was to hide her identity from the faeries. For them it would be better if the people around them didn't start to question the big wolf trotting after the pair. It had been a gift of the mother. One she had given the animals of elvish origin.