𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEAD SWIRLING ANASTASIA STARED as Feyre gripped the door handle as they passed the threshold, digging in her heels and throwing every scrap of strength into her arms to keep that door from shutting. From locking the two sisters in.

Invisible hands shoved against it, but Feyre gritted her teeth and braced a foot against the wall, iron biting into her hands, which made Ana act immediately as she practically threw herself at the door to keep it from shutting. She felt the material under her hands bend slightly at the force of her strength—elvish strength. As much as there was left in her.

The room behind them was dark.

"Thief," intoned a lovely voice in the blackness.

The god-like presence that felt so much like silent death and promise of cruelty, made Ana shiver in fear. The Weaver was one of three siblings according to Alasdair and she wasn't the best at warm welcomes or hosting guests.

"You do know," Ianthe tittered from outside the cottage, her steps slowing into a walk, "that we'll have to kill whoever is inside there with you. Selfish of you, Feyre." Stupid wanker, couldn't keep her mouth shut.

In conclusion: Anastasia was sure that she had never felt so much annoyance whilst also being scared. It was comical and laughable, but Ana really wished for Ianthe to keep her trap closed, so she could concentrate on fearing the dark female presence in the cottage.

Feyre panted, holding the door open, making sure they couldn't see them on the other side.

"You have seen my twin," the Weaver hissed softly—with a hint of wonder. "I smell him on you." Creepy. The female was a very creepy creature with strange priorities. Ana wondered for a moment if the Weaver knew that there were other Fae outside or that they wanted to kill all three of them as it seemed.