𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANASTASIYA STOOD UP SO fast that she nearly fell over. Her hands flew to her head, clutching it tightly as she shook it, repeatedly mumbling no. Alasdair watched carefully. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat as composed as he could and waited for her to calm down.

It only took half an hour for her to stop pacing.

She stood tensely in front of him. And then she lowered herself to the floor, looking up at him with big eyes and messy, wild blonde curls. He had to stop himself from grinning. Anastasiya hadn't even accepted it yet, but somehow she already looked like it. Like a real Elf. She had been for a while.

"I'm not Fae," she mumbled the words so slowly, her tone not the usual soft one, but low and high at once. Anastasiya looked him directly in the eyes. "I'm not Fae." Then she began to laugh manically as if she had finally, after all this time, lost her mind.

Speaking more clearly, she repeated happily, "I'm not Fae!"

Honestly, she felt as if someone had just taken a huge weight off her shoulders. Anastasiya didn't even care that she wasn't human, it didn't matter what she was as long as it wasn't the creature Fae. She looked, back to him. Her whole being felt so oddly at peace, so oddly happy. She just wanted to know more.

For the moment the change of her body—herself—was forgotten.

Who cared about being sad anymore? Anastasiya didn't even know, she didn't care at the moment. She wanted to use the moment of happiness to her advantage, knowing that it would only last so long.