𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHE FURROWED HER EYEBROWS and frowned, her muscles felt tight with tension and her head was throbbing. How did that happen? Did someone bang something against her head?

Her eyelids felt heavy as she fluttered them. But she didn't open her eyes yet. There was something missing—from herself. Not, memory, magic or any part of her limbs, but. . . from her soul. As if someone tore a tiny part of it and took it from her—robbed her.

She strained her ears, hoping to hear something. There was no sound.

Helplessly and now fully panicking, Ana's eyes shot open.

She was met with the faces of the inner Circle, Navid, Nesta and Alasdair. They were all looking at her with concern and their mouths were moving as if they were having a conversation. But Anastasia couldn't hear them. She couldn't hear herself gulp or cough or breath. Was she breathing?

Of course, she was—stupid question.

Alasdair and Nesta were both by her sides, holding her hands, whilst the others stood where they had been when she last saw them. Feyre came over to her and took her hand seeming to be asking her something. But what? What were they talking about? Why couldn't Ana hear? Why? Why? Why?

Alasdair saw the distress on Anastasia's face as Feyre continued to speak. He saw Ana's confusion and immediately knew that something was wrong. Whatever happened when she had the seizure—it was bad.

"Ana? I just want to know what the Cauldron did to you," Feyre spoke gently, mistaking Ana's distress for fear. They all already guessed that it had been the Cauldron, who was responsible for Ana's sudden seizure.