𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE WIND WAS CALM and the world around her, too. The sound of water streaming, twigs breaking, and birds singing filled the air with something warm and gentle. Concentrating, taking a deep breath, Ana let go of the tension that filled her body. They hadn't gone too far into the woods, wary of the wall.

The—now sixteen year old—girl hummed in satisfaction. It had been a long time since she visited the forest, and she had missed it. She sometimes missed the way that she and Feyre used to go out ino the woods and hunt. It sounded strange, yes, but the blonde had been so used to visit the forest with her sister, even if it was to get them something to eat. It was normal for her, then, to go out into the labyrinth of trees. So yes, she missed everything that came with the forest—the tall looming trees, the small bushes, even the roots that crept out of the ground.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are more enjoyable as company when silent?" Cian called from where he stood. The horses beside him were bound to a tree. His curly hair was not long, but it still managed to fall before his eyes and if he tried to blow them away only more curls would appear.

Letting out a chuckle, Ana shook her head. "No, but I assume it's because that would be a lie." She tried to mimic his smirk, but ended up smiling cheekily, her dimples on display.

As he made his way over to her, he stumbled over a tiny rock, letting Anastasiya instantly fall into histerics—it wasn't often that you caught Cian, of all people, stumble over small things like a rock. And the way he waved his arms, only made her laugh more.Fortunately, but unfortunately for Ana, he didn't fall, instead he regained balance thanks to a tree nearby.

As he walked towards her, he mumbled profanities under his breath, watching with narrowed eyes as Ana tried to conceal her chuckles.