𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANASTASIYA AND ROBBIE SAT BENEATH the wing of Ryuu, being kept warm as they waited for the unexpected rain to stop.

She had kept hyperventilating until Robbie realised her panic attack and did his best to help her calm down by petting her hair. Anastasiya didn't know why or how Robbie did it, but once he began her heart rate slowed and her eyes fluttered closed. It was as if he had put a spell on her.

It had her question everything she knew about Hybern and his power. Had they underestimated him and his bloodthirsty witch? Or had they underestimated the control the King had on the Cauldron?

Which ever one it was, Anastasiya wasn't ready to face the answer just yet. There were things that needed to be taken care of, and that quickly—quietly.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The land felt fresh with the way it was still soaking in the latest rain. The trees seemed greener and the fields fuller than in his home, where everything was grey and rotten nowadays. He couldn't even remember the last time he had seen any flowers of nature bloom in the wild or crops that hadn't been influenced by his father's magical experiments. All he knew was grey and dull life without that magic.

Perhaps if that damned witch hadn't intervened and helped his gods forsaken crazy arsehole of a father with his evil schemes, things would have been different. He wouldn't be on search for a female that appeared to be like a dove. And he surely wouldn't have to get her help to find his love again.

But maybe that's just him projecting his mistakes onto his father and blaming him instead of himself. He wouldn't know what to do if he admitted his fault.

That was how he found himself walking through the graveyard of fallen soldiers in a place full of demonic creatures and deathly spirits. Falcone knew he was on the right path, but he would have rather the dove to have been somewhere else than the most dangerous place on Prythian.

"This is what you deserve. You got to pay for your stupidity," he grumbled as a pack of Naga ran past the tree he was sat on.

He had glamoured himself and his scent, so that they wouldn't notice him and he could continue his journey as peaceful as possible in a place such as this. He was sure other dangers awaited him, so he was happy to at least get past one with no fight needed. If he could avoid himself unnecessary troubles, he sure would, for he knew it would be luck only if he got through undetected.