𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT TOOK HOURS FOR Elain to work her charm on the staff to swiftly pack their bags and leave, each with a purse of money to hasten the process. Mrs. Laurent, though promised to keep what she'd seen to herself.

Whilst her sisters prepared for their. . . guests, Anastasiya was sent to change into a formal dress. The girl had already been in a long nightgown, when Feyre came. Her dress now was a plain, periwinkle gown with a straight neckline, her shoulders bare and long, loose sleeves covering her arms. It was tight around her waist, but fell free from there on. Her hair was in a half-up and half-down style, the upper part in a quick, messily braided bun, whilst the rest of her hair fell down her back in wild curls.

The girl's curls showed when she started to take care of her hair correctly—a maid had shown her how to as the woman had curly hair herself. The hair structure—her father's hair structure—was wild and unkempt before—in poverty—but now, if she didn't style it correctly, she would look like a lion. Anastasiya, though, didn't mind. She loved her hair's natural charm.

The shared hair structure made the man of the house try to have an relationship with his youngest daughter, which she hesitantly let herself flow into. They still treaded in small waters, but it was getting somewhere.

The dress she wore was one of Anastasiya's favorites. Elain often tried to make Ana not wear it so often, but even she couldn't deny the beauty of the dress. Since they were at home, and Ana hated wearing shoes, the girl chose to just put on some long, wool socks. Nesta nor Elain would notice it anyway.

After Mrs. Laurent had hauled herself into the carriage crammed with the last of the staff, heading down to the village to catch transportation to wherever they all had family, there was a knock on the door. Just then Ana walked down the hallway to the staircase, though she halted the moment she heard the sound.