𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BALL WAS A blur of waltzing and preening, of bejeweled aristos, of wine and toasts in Feyre's honor. She lingered at Nesta's side, because she seemed to do a good job of scaring off the too-curious suitors who wanted to know more about Feyre's fortune. But she tried to smile, if only for Elain, who flitted about the room, personally greeting each guest and dancing with all their important sons.

Anastasiya was at the buffet, near some of the mothers. Some of them tried to talk with Ana, but she always found excuses to keep away from them. The girl hadn't seen Cian the whole day, and wished for him to show up and save her. If Ana didn't know better, she would think that he was spying through one of the windows, laughing at her miserable state—it sounded like something he'd do.

She was about to stuff another biscuit into her mouth, when someone tugged her behind one of the colums—they were lined around the whole ballroom, acting as a barrier or side-hall of kinds. The biscuit she was about to eat fell to the floor, and she was about to scream, when a rough hand clamped down onto her mouth.

With wide eyes she looked up at her kidnapper, only to find stormy eyes looking right into hers. Instantly, Ana relaxed against the colum. She looked at Cian with a raised brow and then moved her head.

Realizing what she wanted, Cian took his hand away from her mouth. Big mistake. The moment he let go, she slapped his chest, giving him a very angry glare. "Why would you do that?"

The young man only laughed, not even trying to hide his amusement, and then held up a bottle. A bottle of wine.

Ana slowly took the green glass bottle in and then grinned as he smirked at her. "Because of this."

𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐘, acotarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara