𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE DARKNESS THAT HAD taken Anastasiya didn't let her leave. No, it swallowed her whole. It took her body and wrapped around it tightly—as to not loose her. It held onto her like a second skin, and she didn't know when but after some time in the darkness Anastasia's body began to drain of the little energy it had left, leaving her unconscious.

It was cold.

So very, very cold.

The night breeze was fanning over her body as she laid rather peacefully in the cold, wet snow. Her breath was a cloud of smoke every time she exhaled. Her body was shivering, but she didn't wake up. The thin, black nightgown didn't do anything to help her either. She was doomed out in the cold. And after the whole torture Anastasiya's body didn't have the energy to fight.

Not if it hadn't been for Taara finding her.

The furry creature knew the girl wouldn't survive in the cold and that in only few hours her last breath would be taken, but Taara knew who could help. Firstly though, Ana must get warmed up. So with a deep howl, Taara took the girl into a nearby cave, laid down, grabbed Ana, and tucked her into her fur covered body.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The wind howled and some weak twigs snapped at the force. The pine trees were covered in snow like usual, as he made his way through the dark forest. Over him the stars and moon were covered by a thick blanket of snow filled clouds.

He knew that a snow storm was coming, so he had to be quick. Him and Taara had parted to get home quicker. It wasn't like they needed to hold hands when they went out to hunt. No, but there was a time in which they hunted together. It had been when Taara was just a youngling and needed someone to show her how to hunt properly.