𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ANASTASIYA BARELY MANAGED TO catch up with Alasdair as she followed him. The images of the guitar were still on display in her mind, and she tried to figure out what they meant. She didn't want to ask Alasdair nor could she research anything, but she still had her mind and spending a lifetime with a smart woman like Nesta rubbed off on her. It wasn't hard for her to speculate about things and finding her answers without the help of tools. Nesta had made sure of that.

So, as she thought things through, Ana came to the conclusion that the images had something to do with the ribbons and that Alasdair probably was the only person with answers to her questions—perhaps the only person that could help her after all.

The two were walking through a hallway and then Alasdair opened an old door of iron. Ana had shot him a look of suspicion. Maybe he was going to kill her and only tried to convince her he was good so that the kill would be over smoother. Those thoughts had her take a step away from the man, who not so subtly rolled his eyes.

Opening the door, he went in first as he lit a torch. Ana hesitantly walked in after him, her eyes raking over the staircase in front of her. The walls were old, only built with rocks laid on top of each other and cement holding them together. There were images painted on the walls, exactly the same as on the guitar, but this time the man with the light orbs around his head had a face.

He was handsome, with dark hair—almost black—, fair skin and a graceful posture with a slightly muscular body. But what made the man so special were his eyes with one bright, glowing blue eye and one dark green. The surprise that flashed on her face wasn't missed by Alasdair.

"Watch where you're going. The stairs are old," Alasdair muttered, when he began to descend downstairs. The blonde followed after him. She watched carefully where she stepped, examining the stairs before she continued to walk.