𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FATE DIDN'T AGREE WITH the oldest Archeron daughters. Cian Mankell and his family had gone to visit some relatives on the west coast of the mortal lands and Lord Nolan was hosting a hunt with a few of his best men and son—Lord Grayson also known as Elain's fiancé. Furthermore, there was no other place they trusted to sent Anastasiya away to, which meant that she had to stay with them.

Anastasiya had to stay and attend the meeting.

So that was how Anastasiya found herself being woken up by Elain, who already laid out a dress for her and after Ana was dressed, Elain did her hair and face. Her sister was already dressed herself, and even though Elain knew that Ana could get ready without her help, the oldest loved to get Anastasia ready.

She often helped her before they went out to a ball or other events.

When Elain finished, Anastasiya looked like what she imagined a princess to look like. Her curly hair was tamed into a neat fishtail braid—though some baby hairs managed to escape. Her gown had a tight, golden-green bodice—the whole dress made of green silk. It fell straight to the floor from her waist—a few thin layers underneath—defining her body, that had reached the end of its growth. And her arms were covered with long, white sleeves, the seams of the modest heart-neckline made of the same white colour.

Elain had truly done a good job getting Anastasiya ready. They both looked beautiful and Ana had no doubt that Nesta looked just as beautiful, even without the aid of their second sister.

"Come. Feyre, the High Lord and Fae are already here," Elain said softly, intertwining Ana's hand with hers. She had always been one that loved to hold Anastasiya in any kind of way. Elain was the sister that searched for love through physical touch, and somehow she always craved Ana's the most. Whenever she was sad or angry or scared, Elain always looked for Anastasiya's comfort. Anastasiya was warm and she felt safe to Elain—Nesta and Feyre did as well, of course. But the two, Elain and Ana, had always sought out to the other if they needed to be held or just wanted the comforting warmth of their sister.