𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WITH THE WOLVES READY, both, Anastasia and Imelda, settled on their own, Alasdair mounted Taara. And in seconds they winnowed to the northern borders of the Summer Court, their scents masked and identities hidden.

No one would know that they were there. And most importantly, no one would know that they were Elves. In the faeries eyes they would be like them. Even with their different ears. Alasdair made sure of it.

The animals ran through the landscapes with exceptional speed, not letting the Summer heat get to them. Anastasia on the other hand was sweating and had to take off her tunic, which left her in only her undershirt and the leather pants—her legs were sweating as well, but she couldn't really take off her pants, could she? Before they left, Alasdair had made sure that she kept five knives secured around her thighs and a light sword strapped across her back.

He didn't care about the fact that Anastasia hated swordplay.

Imelda and Alasdair made sure that Ana had enough weapons to defend herself, even made her wear a slim knife in her hair, instead of a pen. Even if all her weapons were gone she would have the knife and in the worst case her powers. Not that she would ever get in such a situation with Alasdair guarding her.

"Don't kill anyone, kid. Give them serious injuries or knock them out. But don't kill. Aye?" Alasdair said that, looking into her eyes. They had all begun to hear the bloodshed. It was exactly why he told Ana those things, because the fear in her eyes had reminded him of how young she was. Only seventeen.

He swallowed away the guilt he began to feel. It wasn't his decision, he had to remind himself.

The female warrior beside them, glanced at the pair. "None of these faeries have the power we have. We are Elves, and one Elf had always been said to be able to defeat a whole faerie army if they do it the right way. Don't forget that, when we're on the battlefield, girly," her voice was sharp as she said that, the hidden tone of hunger for blood heard by all people present. And none of them held it against her.