𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

-ˏˋ𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬ˊˎ
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER FEYRE LEFT WITH Rhysand, Anastasia and Alasdair were introduced to two shadow wraiths, who silently led them through the house. They showed them two rooms, that were fortunately connected with a door, and let them unpack their things. One of the shadow wraiths, Cerridwen, came back and gave Ana a bowl with some food for Salila. Anastasia thanked her and then went back to taking the big room in.

Then love at first sight struck her like lightning.

The bed in the room was so big and high, Anastasia was sure that she would fit in there with her sisters and Alasdair, who was a very huge person—he towered over every person they had come across, even the Illyrians. It was perfect with all the soft pillows and the two thick blankets, she felt like there might be a favourite of the mother.

Without waiting a second longer, Anastasia got into stance and then she ran, jumping onto the big bed with a loud crash. Not a moment later, Alasdair rushed inside with a sword in hand, eyes checking out the room for any threats, before they darted to the unmoving body on the bed.

Sucking in a sharp breath, Alasdair was by her side in an instant. He turned her head, so he could see her face, and when he did curses left his mouth.

"Anastasia, for fuck's sake!"

The girl wasn't laughing, no, she was cackling like a witch, the sound vibrating against the walls. Her face flushed red and then she opened her mouth. "Lan—. . . Language," she breathed out, her laughter turning into wheezing.

The silver haired Elf only glared at her.

You see, in her time with the Elven warriors, Anastasia began to love scaring Alasdair. Together with Imelda and Taara, she would plan pranks that they could play on him. Humor began to be her coping mechanism and helped her through the time without her sisters. It made her stomach all the events that happened a bit better—made her forget about the thoughts that tried to infiltrate her mind and the nights filled with tormenting nightmares or memories.