Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?

*****Flashback to Out Of Sight Set********

Georges pov

I strolled into my trailer on the first day, finding a stunning Latina with curves that could make anyone's heart race. She was in a white spaghetti strap shirt and very short booty shorts, getting her makeup done. I couldn't resist teasing.

"Hello, gorgeous. I think you're in my trailer, but I don't mind. I quite enjoy this view," I smirked, savoring the moment.

She opened her eyes, mascara freshly applied. "It says Lopez/Cloney. So get used to it, toots," she replied in a semi-thick New York accent, adding a dash of attitude that only fueled my interest.

"Bronx, right?" I inquired, smirking at her feistiness, finding it rather enticing.

"No, Bronx," she said, holding her ground. I winked, changing in front of her.

As we chatted, she was dismissive, stealing glances while I changed. Yet, as she nibbled on her chicken salad, some magic seemed to happen, making her sweet and welcoming. She became more talkative, it seemed as our first interaction was because she was hangry. We both made our way onto the set when we got called. The atmosphere was charged with the energy of a movie in the making, and Jennifer's flirtatious personality seemed to come alive.

"So, George," she began, playfully twirling a strand of her hair, "you've got that leading man charm. Do you think it's contagious?"

I smirked, playing along. "Well, if it is, you might want to be careful. I wouldn't want you catching a serious case of it."

She laughed, her eyes sparkling. "Oh, I think I can handle it. Besides, a little charm never hurt anyone."

As we bantered back and forth, the flirtatious undertone became a delightful dance between us, adding an extra layer of excitement to the scenes we were about to film. The chemistry on set wasn't just in the script; it was unfolding naturally between us.

After hours on set, we headed back to our trailers, and as I changed into sweats, she lounged on the couch, exhausted.

"You know, you make sweats look good," she mused.

I chuckled, meeting her gaze. "Do I?" I asked, laughing softly as she nodded, casting a flirtatious vibe in the air.

"You definitely do," she replied with a sly smile, her eyes lingering on me. "But I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed you changed out of those clothes so quickly. I was enjoying the show."

I raised an eyebrow, a playful glint in my eyes. "Well, I can always put on another performance if you're interested."

She leaned back on the couch, her laughter like music in the trailer. "Oh, George, you're full of surprises. Maybe I'll stick around for the encore."

I leaned in, a teasing grin on my face. "Encore performances are my specialty, you know. I'm like the leading man with a never-ending repertoire."

Jennifer chuckled, her gaze lingering on me. "I might have to see that repertoire for myself. You know, for professional reasons, of course."

I feigned innocence. "Of course, purely professional. Wouldn't want to blur the lines between work and play, right?"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh, George, you're a master at toeing the line. But who said a little blurred line isn't intriguing?"

Our laughter echoed in the trailer, creating an atmosphere filled with a delightful tension. It was clear that the chemistry between us was evolving into something beyond the scenes we were filming. The movie set was becoming the stage for a flirtatious dance that neither of us seemed eager to end. As we exchanged glances, there was a mutual understanding that this on-set banter might just be the beginning of something more or possibly just lust...

Bring Me To LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara