Affleck vs Affleck

Jenn's Pov

March 23rd, 2023 8:30 AM Thursday morning, LA

I was already ready for the day and was about to go to work. My work day consisted of 2 meetings today followed with picking the kids up from school and meeting Ben for dinner at Craig's restaurant.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my outfit.

I knew it was missing something so I added an Hermes belt

Ben came in and out a gold chain on me from behind. He kissed my neck softly soon after and bit my neck softly. "Have fun princess... I love you.. So.. So.. much." He said as he rubbed my hips softly as his hot breath was hitting my neck. I bit my lip softly and looked at him through the mirror.

"I love you more, baby." I said softly and turned to face him then softly ran my hand down his chest and squeezed his bulge through his pants. I giggled softly as I watched him get stiff and want more. I walked out and went to the car that was waiting for me.

Ben did an online interview and I went to my meetings.

Once I arrived I walked into the building and checked in then went to go meet up with Benny. "So today... we have an offer and I brought you here because you're going to love this offer." Benny said and smiled.

I nodded and walked into the room with him to see Steven Soderbergh. I acted calm and greeted him and his colleagues.

The meeting began once we sat down. "So I called you here for a meeting because I have a movie idea. I wanted Jennifer to be apart of it but also someone special..." Steven began to speak before Channing Tatum walked into the room and apologized for being late.

I looked over at him and was surprised by how amazing and sexy he looks in person. He sat beside me and paid attention the meeting. "So as I was saying, Jennifer.. you will be starring in the movie Magic Mike's Last dance." Steven said and I looked at Channing then him.

"Sounds great. I'd love to." I said and smiled.

"Great." Steven smiled and continued on when the meeting, showing us the script and the premises of the movie.

After that meeting was over, everyone left except for Channing and I. I grabbed my bag and he stopped me. He grabbed my hand and looked down at me. "You're the only person I wanted for this movie, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. You're just so beautiful and so perfect. So fucking perfect." Channing said and kissed me deeply before rubbing my hips and smacking my ass. I kissed back without hesitation and let him touch my body even more. He picked me up and set me on the table then pinned me down against the table as his lips touched my neck. I whimpered softly and gasped as he slipped his hand down my pants and rubbed my folds.

"Jennifer??" Elaine called to me as I was daydreaming. I snapped out of it and looked at her. "Mhm?" I answered. "Honey it's time to go. You're the only one left." She said to me as she touched my shoulder.