Someone New

The next morning.... 4:30 AM

Ben's POV

"Wake up... we have work today..." Jenn said under the covers as she took my tip into her mouth then began to bob her head..

I immediately woke up and looked under the covers to see Jennifer sucking me off.

"Holy shit..." I groaned and pulled off the covers as I watched her slobber all over my cock and slurp it. "Oh fuck... Jennifer..." I groaned and watched her do her magic.

After a few minutes I immediately came in her mouth and felt such a relief. Jenn swallowed it all and kept sucking. "Jenn... give me. A... break..." I exclaimed softly and moaned. I pulled her off and onto me so we were face to face. I smirked as I took in her beauty and looked at her perfect eyes.

"Fuck." I smirked and kissed her deeply she kissed back and reached under me and began to stroke my balls. "Jenn..." I groaned softly and kissed her again. She kissed back then pulled away from me and went to go take a shower.

I got up and immediately followed her then joined her in the shower.

Her music was playing in the background... Shiver by Ed Sheeran was playing. I gave her a mischievous grin and locked eyes with her while she gave me a seductive look, giving me the "come get me" look. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me, our lips instantly locking with each other as we kissed each other deeply. I let my hands wander all over her body, squeezing her ass then moving my hands onto her hips again, caressing them before reaching between us and rubbed her folds as we continued to kiss. Jenn moaned loudly as she threw her head back.

Leave The Door Open by Bruno Mars was playing. I looked at her and chuckled softly as she bit her lip and was distracted by me. I held her close and continued to rub her folds as she gave me a chance to kiss her neck. I kissed all over her skin, not missing an inch then sucked on her soft spot leaving a huge hickey. Jenn became weak in my arms as I held her close and continued playing with her folds. I smirked and made her sit in the built in seat we have in the shower. I immediately kneeled down and put her legs over my shoulders and went to work. Loud moans filled the bathroom as I sucked and fluttered my tongue against her folds and clit. Jenn was trying her best to stay sitting up and not squirm around.

I looked up at her as I sucked on her clit. "Please... don't stop... I'm so fucking close.." Jenn looked down at me and begged me not to stop. She cried out in pleasure as I slipped in my middle and ring finger in, fingering her rapidly as I had my fingers slightly curved, hitting her spot.

"Aaahhh!!!" Jenn cried out and gripped my biceps, digging her nails into my skin as she has an intense orgasm. I looked up at her and noticed her relax and feel her whole body enjoy the pleasure. I gave her a mischievous grin as I pulled my fingers out and continued to suck on her folds then slip my tongue into her swirling it around. Jenn immediately lost it and was squirming and begging me not to stop as she wanted more even though she was trying to keep herself together after the first orgasm.

I pulled away and slipped my fingers in again, fingering her fast and rough. Jenn locked eyes with mine as she moaned my name and arched her back. She closed her legs and I immediately pulled them apart with my free hand and watched her suffer as her orgasm was building up. The sounds got wetter and wetter, I knew it was coming. She whimpered and begged me not to stop as she let out a loud moan and squirted hard pushing my fingers out of her. I watched her panting as she felt so relaxed and was coming down from her second orgasm.

"Good girl..." I smirked as I looked down at her. She looked up at me breathless as she pulled me to her. She kissed me softly and bit my bottom lip sucking on it. I chuckled softly and caressed her sides then softly pulled away and kissed down her neck and sucked on her skin leaving a trail of hickeys down her breasts. I left multiple hickeys all over her breasts. Jenn smirked as she ran her fingers through my wet hair.