Thanksgiving part 1

Start from the beginning

As we shifted to our second workout, our attention turned to lifting. I confidently squatted 150, matching my post-baby body weight, and completed 2 sets of 10 squats. Witnessing Ben effortlessly tackle 350 pounds after me left me impressed, turned on, and playfully proud of my Batman. Unable to contain a soft smirk, I found myself wanting to pounce on him and take him right then and there. I stared at his body as I had very nasty thoughts of the things I'd do to him.

"Babe, need a rag? You're drooling," he teased, pulling me back to reality.

I snapped out of my momentary daze, blushing softly. Suddenly, a voice behind me chimed in, "No, but I'd be happy to drool all over her..." It was a woman, and my irritation grew as I turned to see Leah.

"Gotcha, bitch," Leah laughed, reading my annoyance and hugging me. "You're so annoying!" I chuckled. "What are you doing in Georgia?" I asked.

"Angelo has an auntie here, so we're spending the holidays. Didn't know you hit this gym!" Leah giggled as we parted from the hug. "Also, hey, Ben. I missed you guys," she added, smiling and waving at him. Ben reciprocated with a smile and a wave.

"Ah okay. Sounds fun." I smiled at her and we talked for a bit as she joined me in on my workout. Ben stayed close but was doing another workout at the free weights.

I glanced over at Ben and was checking him out as Leah and I continued talking while we were both taking turns on the lat pull down machine.

"Earth to Jennifer!" Leah laughed as she managed to get my attention off of Ben.

"Sorry.." I said as I giggled softly.

"How are you and Ben doing?" Leah asked.

"Really good. He's been such a supportive husband, so good with the kids, and he's been able to juggle work at the same time." I smiled at her.

"Juggle work huh? I've seen all over the headlines of you guys doing new things and starting new businesses. I'm proud of you both." Leah smiled at me as she glanced at Ben then looked at me.

"Thank you baby." I smiled and continued doing my last two sets.

"So how's everything with you and him tho? Like relationship wise." She asked.

"Very steamy." I teased and Leah smirked.

"Ohhh that's good that he pleases you." She giggled.

"Oh yeah. Lately we've been having romantic quality time after we put the kids to sleep and sometimes we cuddle, sometimes we just go to bed, a lot of the times we have sex in order to knock ourselves out, but other than that it's been really good and he's been so good to me especially since we moved here." I smiled.

"That sounds amazing for you guys. Angelo and I haven't been as intimate. He wants another baby, but I'm barely 40. I can't have another kid. I love having Sofia, even though she's in college and spends time with us," Leah sighed.

"I understand, but having a kid at 40 isn't a bad thing. If you're comfortable sacrificing some sleep, it could be a beautiful addition," I suggested, giggling. Our discussion continued as we hit the elliptical, engaging in a 45-minute workout.

Ben gave us some space before joining us when we finished. "Hey, ladies. I'm heading to the locker room. Leah, it was great seeing you. Hopefully, you and your family can come over after Thanksgiving if you have time," he smiled at her, kissed my forehead, and excused himself.

"Awww, he's so sweet. Jenn, he's such a good man," Leah complimented.

"Oh, absolutely," I giggled, hugging her tightly.

"Well, I gotta get going. See you soon. I love you lots, and maybe we can catch up after Thanksgiving. Sofia misses you a lot," Leah smiled.

"Of course. I miss you guys so much. Take care, okay?" I said, rubbing her back as we pulled away from the hug. She nodded, and we went our separate ways. Later, I managed to discreetly enter the men's locker room and found the assigned Locker room. I knocked on the door, and Ben, in boxers, ready for a shower, opened it.

"Hi." I said and got in with him then locked the door. He immediately started to rip off my clothes and kiss my sweaty body. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall as we made out passionately.

In the aftermath of our fiery and deeply passionate sex, we wrapped things up and had a refreshing shower. Post-shower, it was hard to get my clothes on because it was hard for me to stand up straight without losing my balance. Ben, finding humor in the situation, chuckled and came to my rescue. Fully dressed, we made our way back to the parking garage, and went home.
The intensity of the amazing sex had me knocked out cold.

Ben chuckled and rubbed my thigh softly as I slept. When we got home, he got out of the car and carried me inside and upstairs. He took a nap with me before we had to pick up our moms from the airport at 10:30. It was only 7:20 when we fell asleep.