I growled and the Empress looked to Ras, "Call Dr. Larow. Have her come here and drain these Dragons."

~~~

I sat in my cage until I heard a sound. I glanced up and saw Arin and Sora, Arin using his grapple to get to Riyu's cage. "Arin, you need to go." I say. He looked at me and his eyes widened, "What? Why?"

"Dr. Larow. She's gonna be here any second. Go before you're caught." I reply. The doors open and Arin gasped, he quickly zoomed up out of Larow's visual view. She walked to Riyu's cage, "What a delightful little specimen."

She smirked and looked to me, "And this one...Even more delightful with that form. So unique..."

They started to set up and I glanced at Dr. Larow as she smirked at me, "Now...Time to drain every ounce of life out of you both."

They went to start the draining but the place rumbled. The empress gasped, "A direct attack on the palace?! Such a infront is intolerable!"

The Empress and Ras exit as Dr. Larow and her assistant work on draining us.

~~~

It started to rumble again. Larow sighed, "More drama in the streets? How is a scientist supposed to do her best work under these conditions?"

I looked to the side as I saw Arin and Sora try to approach Riyu's cage but were pushed back by Larow's assistant. I growled, unable to help from being trapped. "Intruders." Larow said, standing next to her assistant.

"Finally. The day we've both been waiting for" the assistant said, facing Sora. "The chance to finish our rivalry once and for all."

"Rivalry? With me?" Sora asked, "Do I know you?"

Arin grabbed his communicator, "Lloyd, come in! Problem-" he started but the assistant grabbed his wrist, taking the communicator. "What problem?!" Lloyd yelled, "We're getting slammed out here! If Sora doesn't shut down the-"

"A communicator?" Larow asked, the assistant threw it down and stepped on it.

"Not anymore."

Sora's was taken and threw to the ground.

I growled and slammed my body against the barrier cage, my body being shocked but I didn't care. I needed to help. But I couldn't do anything.

"Now, you're going to stay there while I..." Larow smirked and walked to my cage, pressing buttons on the computer and my energy started to be drained.

I gasped and cried out in immense pain. "No!" The kids yell. Larow smirked, "Now, what will it be?"

~~~

I layed flat on the ground of my cage as the draining of my energy was turned down, but pain still coursed through my body. "Such a waste, Ana." Larow said, narrowing her eyes at Sora. "You were the brightest student I've ever seen."

"Ana?" Arin asked, "You got your wires crossed Scientist lady, that's Sora."

"We named the Dragon Sora."