I put my hand on the broken ship and frowned. Sora groaned "And why is there a puddle in here? Water and fire?"

"These are definitely Kai's notes" Lloyd said and I looked over as he spoke again "Looks like he was filling in this map as he went. And he only got to here."

I walked over and stared at the map out of curiosity, worried about what my brother in law had gotten into now. "That's the same direction the ship came from..." I mumbled and my eyes narrowed. "Then that's where we need to go" Lloyd nodded. A plank fell and Sora looked "...Good thing we got a new Bounty."

~~~

We were on the new Bounty and I sat against the railing, watching as Nadine played with Riyu and Bailey. I listened to Lloyd, Arin and Sora's conversation. "So, if the old ship came back without Kai, does that mean Kai's..."

I looked over "Of course not."

The three look at me. "Kai's strong. Sure, he's quite a hothead but he can also get himself out of trouble. Don't worry too much into it, kid." I smile.

~~~

We arrived at the destination and I glanced at the map Lloyd held "This is it...You see anything?" I looked to Arin and he shook his head "Nothing on this side, just mud. Sora? Nadine?"

The two looked over and my daughter spoke "Just two Dragon's in a massive battle with stone dudes."

My eyes widened "What?" I ask and we walk over, seeing the battle going on. "We need to get down there" I said. "What's attacking them?" Sora looked up at me. "Craglings. Their rock monsters from the Realm of Madness."

Lloyd ran to the wheel, starting to lower the ship. Arin smiled as he jumped off the Bounty, using his grapple and Lloyd gasped "Wait! You never run into a fight without a plan of..." He started but Sora got in her mech, jumping down. Nadine jumped off as well.

Lloyd groaned "Isn't the point of being a student to listen to your teachers?" He paused for a moment. "Were we this bad with Master Wu?"

I looked "We were worse...Now let's get down there before they actually hurt themselves." I transformed into my Dragonoid form, standing at 8 foot tall and I flew down as Lloyd used his Spinjitzu. I jumpkicked a Cragling and saw a blast of shadow hit it. I glanced over, seeing my daughter and she smiled. I nodded to her as we fought the Craglings and the Dragons managed to get away.

Arin smiled "Nice! We gave the Dragons a chance to get away!"

He and Lloyd were suddenly hit with a wave of water. It came back towards them and I slashed it with my left katana. I stood upright as I sheathed my katana. "Water power..." I mumbled. I turned and my eyes widened when I saw Nya jump in front of the Craglings, facing us.

Lloyd gasped "Nya!"

Her eyes widened "Lloyd?" The two removed their hoods.

"Why are you fighting for the enemy? I'm not fighting for the enemy, you are!"

The pause and smile. Nya noticed Nadine and I and gasped "Asteria? Nadine?"

"Mum!" Nadine ran over and engulfed Nya in a hug. I walked over and hugged the two of them, Nya sighed and hugged back "I'm so glad you two are safe..."