Deep

Fifty-Two:

Into the Deep

I don't know where am I, but all I know is that the place where am I is too foggy. I couldn't see a thing around yet I know I'm in a deep forest. There are woods in front of me, unclear how many of it or how deep I went through. Though I'm so sure this place is a deep forest.

The wind blows in different directions, and I can even hear the sound of branches up high bustling through the air. It's kind of eerie to listen as if there is something moving up high unknown and any time it will attack me that adds up to my fear.

I don't know what else I can do, so I just step back rather than to move forward. I just felt that there is something sinister at my front, which I couldn't handle if I'll go to find it.

I fasten my every step as soon as my hair stands from the sense of an unknown danger.

The mist begins to thick, looking like it starts to shade darker and darker I can no longer let it consume me. I quickly run towards the other end, unknown however, it's the clearer path I could see. I run as fast as I can until I reach an old house.

The house has a two floor and it seems forgotten. The windows already broken, the door at the front looks to fall if I try to move and open it. The stairs seem too weak to step in, even the railings already falling down I can no longer hold on to it. The walls have cracks and the roof is beginning to fall. I don't know if I'll be able to get inside and hide for a while.

However, I don't have a choice, because she mists isn't the one that coming. I can even hear footstep and it's coming right to my direction.

With every footstep I hear, I feel like the whole world is falling apart. I felt that the creature coming was huge and when I tried to look back to see, I only saw pure darkness instead of just fog, it turned into pure darkness.

It's scary, that's what immediately entered my mind causing me to stay inside the old house ignoring all the things that I observed earlier. I just run and entered this house, coming in, I quickly saw these stairs up to the second floor. I can no longer think of what to do, since the creature from the outside already been step down at the front. Without looking out the window, I can sense it was there standing and looking right through the door where I entered.

So, I run as fast as I can, disregarding the falling stairs I just step in, because I only think of being safe and away from that creature that begins to chase me. As soon as I reach the second floor, without even thinking, I just enter the first room I saw and shut down the door as fast as I can.

I sit and hug my folded knees and hide my face through it. I didn't make any move or sound as the footstep gets nearer the whole house begins to shake not only because of its strength but also the fear that the creature brought.

I couldn't even breath because the air begins to stink it's hard to describe how bad it is. Dead bodies or animals, burn flesh, decaying or even human or animal waste, those entire smell couldn't describe how strong the scent I'm trying not to inhale.

My stomach almost swirls by the smell, my head aches because of it and I wanted to vomit yet I stop it because it might call attention if I begin to spew it. I covered my mouth so tight I can no longer stay at this place but the question is, how can I even escape this place when the room I am in is sealed and the only passage to escape is behind my back?

The door I entered and now already block by a cabinet I pushed so hard to cover the door so that no can enter so easily.

'I am dying!' I screamed to myself and pray that someone will come and save me. 'Please! Someone save me!'

*** ***

Into the Deep

As soon as I get inside Jeanne's deep mind, I hurriedly find her and saw this old house that is about to fall apart. I went to it only to find out the stinky smell that can kill a normal person, knowing it I quickly entered and search for Jeanne. Only to be face this dark creature that came from the deepest place in Hell.

They are known as the Dark Spirit, the counter part of the Light Spirit, these Dark Spirits are the most dangerous creature God ever created. Their duty is to protect the deepest and guard those souls who escape the Limbo to punish them eternally without any salvation or even erasing them eternally. Those souls will forever be trap into the deepest without turning back to light, without forgiveness or mercy, only an eternal punishment.

'Then, what was this creature doing here?' I surprisingly and confused as I asked myself while looking at this creature.

The creature walks up at the staircase, which destroys every footstep of the stairs. And I can no longer watch as I'm so sure Jeanne was hiding at the second floor the reason why this creature was going through that direction.

*** ***

Afraid and was about to lose my consciousness when suddenly I heard a loud explosion and the next thing happened so fast, I can no longer grasp to anything around me. The floor that I'm sitting, just suddenly collapsed and before I knew it, I was already falling and with a splash, I submerge deep into the water.

So sudden, I can't swim up and continues to go deep until...

*** ***