Break-up

Fourteen:

In silence, I just stare into his eyes where I find myself reflected through his deep blue eyes and that is the first time I clearly see the color of his eyes. As if I am drown to his deep blue eyes and I couldn't take my eyes away from him. And it looks like I wasn't the only one who drowned when I stared at him, because even Almos did the same thing to him and none of us cut that stare until...

"Jeanne?" suddenly someone called out my name that interrupts us and the sound of it I already knew who it was.

"Ahm..."

"Go ahead. I'll be leaving." He said and before I could say a word Rina gets closer.

"Oh, is it really you!" she excitedly said and with a doubt I turned to face her.

"Ri-Rina." I said and smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"My mom asks me to pick up something in here." she answered. "How about you, what are you doing here? Are you with someone?"

I quickly turned around only to find that Almos was already gone and when I try to find him, I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Where..." I quickly cut off myself because I already knew he is back from where he came from.

"Jeanne, who are you looking at?"

"Oh," I quickly turned to her and smiled. "Nothing."

Rina looks at me clueless before she replied. "Okay," when suddenly a nun came and I think she looks familiar. "Sister." She said.

"Here is what your mother asks for." She handed a paper bag before looking at me. "It's you."

"You know her?" Rina curiously asked.

"Yes. They got lost behind the church."

"They?" Rina immediately suspiciously look at me.

"Ah, she's right. I'm kind of lost."

"But where is that guy with you?" the nun asked me.

"Ahm, he went home already."

"Really, you were with someone? Who?"

"Chadd." I quickly answered Rina before turning my gaze back to nun. "I think we have to go now, Sister."

"Huh?!"

"You got what you needed and maybe your mom is already waiting for that, right?"

"Oh, yeah! You were right!" she agreed and quickly say goodbye to the nun before we finally left the church.