Him

Five:

Dream World

Unexpected. So unexpected.

Yet, I let him to drag me away and to my surprised Dione never called that I really don't care but I am more curious.

Why?

As if she didn't see that I was dragged away from her or maybe it was so sudden she couldn't say a word. But really, do I need to care if I am looking towards the man that stole me away.

"Ah!" he suddenly stops and because of it I bumped to his back. "Ouch! Why you suddenly stop?!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry." He said and that's all? What the hell?

"What was that?"

"What?"

"Why did you just drag me away from my friends?"

"Saving you."

"Wha— saving me? Why?" I'm confused.

"You're in danger."

"Huh? What are you talking—ahh!" he suddenly swings me only to switched our places. "What the!" suddenly I heard the ground crumble that makes me look back and see a hole. A very deep hole!

"I'm sorry."

I heard him said that turns me to look back at him. "What—ahhh!" without explanation and without any warning, he just push me through that hole.

*** ***

Fabbri Residence

"Nooo!" I screamed as I finally wake up.

"Hey! Sis! Are you alright?!" my younger sister suddenly came rushing to my room.

I was catching up my breath and still couldn't believe what 'he' just did to me. "That jerk!" I madly exclaimed.

"Hey! Sin malas palabras, por favor."

"Perdón." I quickly apologized.

"Anyway, what did you dream and you look so angry?" she curiously asked.

I harshly breathed before I answered. "Some kind of a man that I think I will hate till forever." I madly explained.

"Oh, okay. That explained." She said and nodded. "But, be careful."

"Of what?"