Control

Thirty-Three:

"I simply miss you, Almos." I said cutting him off.

Without thinking of it I just speak out the truth and I don't care if he will believe it or not because all I care is that, I really miss him even though we don't have any good memories being together that long. I just simply miss him.

"You're being ridiculous."

"No I'm not, I'm just being honest."

"If that is the reason why you summoned me here then I'll leave now."

"You can't." I confidently answered.

"And why I can't?"

"Because I won't allow you to go back not until my break time ends," I answered and smiled. "Do you want some?" I offered him my food.

"Don't joke on me, Jeanne. Because you will not like what I may able to do, so if I were you, let me go back to my own realm." He warned me.

"Uhm, I'll think about it."

"Jeanne!" his voice got a little bit high but instead I'll be scared I just laugh at him. "What was that?"

"Hey! Will you please relax? Besides, there's nothing wrong with you joining me even for a moment in my reality."

"No, you are wrong very wrong. You don't know how dangerous it is—wait! You can control you powers now?" he suddenly realize one thing and that was the thing that I also realize this morning.

...

Hours ago...

I wake up with lightness and peace because I didn't go to my dream world and yet I feel this sudden urge of missing something from that world.

Whether I admit it or not, I also miss the people I spend time with in my dream world and I can't stop thinking about them.

'How can I check them at least from a distance and even for a moment while I'm awake?' I silently asked myself when someone called out my name. 'Ilmatar!' I burst out the name that owns the voice.

'You've finally heard my call, Jeanne.'

'Yes I can hear you but how did it happen?'

'You can easily control your power, and it seems the water from the well also fix your uncontrolled abilities.'

I don't know what should I feel however what Ilmatar said is true, I can truly control my powers without forcing myself to remember how I did those things because right now, I am standing in a hill where I can see my school at my dream world. I just clear my mind and think of a place while sitting at my bed, where I can see my school clearly without being notice and this is a perfect spot.