Sudden

Forty-Seven:

Akachi National High School

Weeks have been passed, exactly three weeks, since that last time Almos and I talked and ever since then I don't get a chance to meet him even in my dreams. For some unknown reason, he was just simply vanished without a trace.

I don't know what Ilmatar said to him after announcing that we both going to unfold the truth. We both decided to travel back in time, to be exact back to the ancient times where I met my old self, Lady Fe Dougenis.

Although, the thought of coming back to that time trembles me in so much fear as the image of the man who took me back from the past, lingers to my mind afraid to meet him and be trap against my will.

A dangerous endeavor to travel, yet, with the protection given by Almos the fear that embracing me weakens and he give such strength that I needed the most.

But not enough to let us go back from the past, Ilmatar doesn't want to risk the danger I may face if I go beyond my capabilities. Since I'm a mere human, the power that I'll be facing may put me in grave danger. It may kill me on the spot if pursue to travel back in time, and it will be a great opportunity for Azazel to finally devour me without him using enough of his powers just to have me.

For that reason, me and Almos suspended our plan and decided to live my normal life with the protection he and Ilmatar given me just to make sure Azazel won't go near at me.

Now, it's been three weeks since the last time I saw him and until today, I don't know what he was doing. If he is fine or maybe he already ditches me out and went on to our plan alone?

I don't know what else can I think, but the trust that I have for him was too strong and all I can do is believe that he just doing something important, like guarding other dreams as what he always does. And soon he'll come to see me, soon.

...

"Hey," it was Claire. "Have you heard that we have a new student to come and this one will be our classmate?"

"At this time of semester?" I surprisingly answered because we're already at our third semester also our finals for this semester will begin after two weeks so why there's a new student coming in?

"I don't know exactly the details but it seems he came from a wealthy family. You know, the kind of person that always has a body guard beside him."

"Oh, alright." I answered with no interest at all. 'Well, because I really don't care if he came from a wealthy family.' I added to myself when suddenly students from the other rooms got noisy.

There was a commotion outside our classroom and all of my classmates suddenly became curious, which is why they also looked out the window to peek into the hallway to find out what caused the students to make such noise outside their rooms.

"Hey, come on! Let's see what's going on!" Claire excitedly invited me but I have no plan to see it so I pass.

"You just go ahead. I'll be fine here."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, besides," I look around our classroom and seeing everyone busy trying to peek out outside, I knew it will a hassle if I'll force myself into them. "Almost all of our classmates are watching so I won't bother anymore."

"You're boring!" she replied that I just shrugged off and she went.

I finally sigh a relief when she left me but to my dismay, the silence that I thought will last long suddenly shattered when heart beats so fast and loud. I don't know what it caused but my heart grips tight unexpectedly and when I look at through the door. There is someone approaching that made me feel like this.

As our professor finally entered, the next person came in and to my surprised darkness is what I saw. The air suddenly frozen cold, the light quickly hides behind the curtains and the time just stop suffocates me as the person came in to our classroom and showed himself to everyone or rather showing himself to me.

My world falls apart when I finally saw his face I am so sure I saw the hell when I met him again.

Azazel.

...

"Hey, breathe!"

He just suddenly pops out in front of me and surprisingly we were left alone and a place of in between.

"The hell!" I burst out loud.

"This isn't hell, my dear Lady." He answered with a wide smile, I know I should be swayed from his smile since he is perfectly handsome, too handsome as if he came from the God's creation, or did he— I don't know and I don't care because I am too damn scared of him that I wanted to run away but I can't.

With all my might I screamed the name of the man that I knew I'll be safe.

"Almos!"

In one swift, Azazel dodged Almos sword.

"Jeanne!" he quickly came to my aid. "Are you alright?"

"Ye-yes." I answered between my breaths.

"Take it easy he won't harm you, okay?" I just nodded since I couldn't find my voice so sudden, I couldn't even move as my body went numb from the cold that surrounds us.

"We need to get her out of here." Suddenly I heard Asim's voice but because I couldn't move, I cannot turn my head to see if I'm right. "You don't have to force yourself Jeanne. Just stay put and we'll get you out of here as soon as possible."

Azazel laughter suddenly heard all over the place that took our attention back at him.

"Do you really think she can escape me? Because she can't, the hell will always be right beside her."

*** ***