Bringer

Thirty:

Other Realm

"What is going on, Ilmatar?"

Ilmatar look at me as if nothing's happened. "She's safe you have nothing to worry about."

"With Asim? Why with him?" I surprisingly asked.

"Don't be surprised, he is one of us."

"He's never been one of us." 'Because he rebels against our God and that's the reason why he became a Fallen Angel.' I added to myself although I knew she heard it loud and clear, I can see it clearly to her face.

"He did it to protect her."

"But I am also one of her protector and I was never been thrown out of Heaven!" I suddenly snapped out and for some reason I felt that there is something missing that I couldn't even explain.

"There are things you still don't know Almos. So, if I were you, you should just let Asim do his job because we all do need their help just to protect her. Eka hope se mono weohnata understand hvat eka mulabra."

*** ***

Junior and Senior High School

I constantly looking at Chadd as soon as I went to our class and I couldn't even let my eyes off of him that he finally notice.

"Are you falling in love with me?" he seriously asked me as he bend down closer to my face.

Instead of answering his question I asked him seriously. "Are you really an only child?"

"What?!" his eyes shrinks in surprised before he stand up straight and sit across me. "What is this again, Jeanne?"

"Alright, it's nothing." I said and laid down my head at my table.

"What is it Jeanne? Because I know you, if you want to ask something to clarify what's on your mind, that's how you'll react. So, tell me what is it?"

"Do you really think I should share it with you when the truth you will not going to believe it?" I answered in question.

"Jeanne, if it is about that dream you were talking then--"

"As I told you!" I said and hurriedly get up my head out of my desk before standing up. "Now you know why I don't want to talk about it, okay." I said and was about to leave when suddenly my surroundings changes.

...

"Do you really think it will be that simple to just understand things that Mortals will not understand no matter what you explain?"