Confuse

Twelve:

Dream World

What exactly am I doing now?

Uhm, I think of it but a face just pops out into my head that cause me a very deep, deep breath.

"You let out a very deep breath, Jeanne." It was Red, she is my second best friend here in my Dream World and I like her because she is more of a good listener and a good advisor although she really loves to read book which is why you will always find her holding a book through her face rather than talking to people, that I quite sometimes getting annoyed but in the end I loving it too. Also, she never ever called me to my nickname, 'Anne', because she prepares to call me to my full name, 'Jeanne' which I think I like too.

"Red!" I quickly grab her both hands and like I am praying I hold it so tight and pleaded. "Will you please help me?"

"Of what?"

"I..." I don't know how I can explain it.

"You couldn't explain it, right?"

"Oh!" my spirits quickly overjoyed because of what I heard from her. "You were right! It's really hard to explain what's happening to me."

"Then, first, will you please calm down and please stop taking out a very deep breath because it reduces happiness."

"Alright, I'll do as you told. But..."

Red smiles at me before she answered. "We have things we can't explain or simply understand."

"Exactly!"

"So, why don't you just let it?"

"Let it? What do you mean?"

"It's just like a river, just let it flow freely and even if there are roads that are difficult to cross, it will also pass and you will know what caused your suffering. At first you will be confused and it will be difficult for you to understand why you have to go through there but if you are accepted and your mind is open you will find all the answers in the end."

I agree with her, I am confused so much it gives me a headache and I really hate this kind of feeling plus, the mysterious man was added to my confusions which makes me want to kick him out to my world. Yet, the question is how?

"What if you find out that the end isn't that good enough to end all your confusions?" I seriously asked as I finally released her hands.

"End never meant to end, it only means, end will always meets its beginning." She answered that added to my confusion. "Make it simply, Jeanne." She quickly added as she sees the confusion drawn into my face.

"How?"

"Try to accept yourself. Of whom you are, of what you are capable of and of what you can do that you already knew from the beginning."