Annoying

Twenty-Eight:

Dream World

As he walks passed through me, I couldn't help but to get angry and without even thinking I threw him my sneaker.

"Ouch!" he fiercely glares back at me. "What's your problem?!" he shouted back at me and I kind of scared of his tone but not the way he looks at me.

"You! You are my problem!" I answered bravely.

"You!" he was about to approached me when someone suddenly blocked his way. "Ilmatar!"

"Calm down, Im." She calmly said.

"Get out abr let way!"

"Kausta äthr, älfinn did néiat mulabra thäet."

"Huh! Eru ono trying eom defend her?"

"Né. Eka eddyr... varding ono. Ono kenna hvat eka mulabra."

Silence.

I don't know how long those two keep quiet and it's kind of a tense silence making me hard to breathe.

"Whatever!" he answered and walks out.

Ilmatar quickly turned around and smiled at me. "So, let's go?"

"Wait! You know who is he?"

"Yes."

"May I know who he is?" Ilmatar looked at me intently but she just smiled at me and walked ahead. "Wait! Am I not allowed to know his identity?"

"Of course not!" she answered. "You have the right to know who he is but then, this isn't the right time. For now, let us focus in more important things."

"But---"

"No buts, Jeanne." She said cutting me off. "This isn't just you it is also about Al and I know you understand it more clearly. So, let's go."

'She was talking about Almos and when it comes to him, I'll definitely ignore that guy and focus on what is more important.' I decided. "Alright! Let's go!"

...

Other Realm

"You're being too rude back there, Asim."

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Talk to her like you normally do."