Guardian

Twenty-Two:

Akachi National High School

Break time, and right now, Chadd was in front of me staring at me intently.

"There are two possibilities why you're dreaming of me," he seriously answered after I told him about my dream, to be exact him into my dreams.

"What?"

"First, you feel guilty about me. And lastly..." He suddenly paused and it took him so long before he finished his sentence. "You just love me so much that­­­–– ouch!"

I slapped his shoulder so hardly that it hurts him. "Stop joking! I'm serious about it, okay!" I madly stated while he keeps on rubbing his shoulder.

"That hurts, huh!" he complained. "But real talk, are you feel guilty about me? Or maybe, you were just really thinking of me before you sleep."

"I don't know. The truth, I don't have the time to think of anything including you, alright."

"Ouch! That hurts!" he said while holding his chest acting like as if I hit him that made me laughs. "Oh, now you're laughing."

"What! There's nothing wrong with that." He just laughs back. "Anyway, back to my dream. I don't know why I saw you in my dream."

"Well, it was just a dream, so maybe it doesn't mean anything, you're just too affected by it," he said and added. "Besides, you only saw me in a glimpse that's why you're not sure if it was really me. Or maybe seeing me in your dream means that you just manifesting something hidden deep within you about me and you couldn't express it in your waking life, so tell me about it... what it is?"

"I really don't know." 'And I am still confused about my dream, for a reason that makes my mind go crazy.' I silently added to myself.

...

Dream World

I deeply sighed after I wake up in this dream and once again I run towards the section one only to block by someone.

"Where are you going?"

"Il? What are you doing here?"

"I'm the first to ask you and I think you should answer first."

"Ahm..." I don't know why I do feel I cannot lie to her to the point that I should just keep in silence.

"You're looking for Sylvia or rather it was Al that you were looking." She stated rather than to ask.

'Al... does she mean Almos?' I silently asked myself before I deeply sighed again before I answer. "Yes, I'm looking for Almos." 'Because I'm so worried and I wanted to know what is going on with him right now!'