Hell

Twenty-Nine:

"Snap out of it!"

"What!" I was surprised when a hand snaps its finger in front of me. "It's you! Again..." I lazily added the last word and was about to leave him when he unexpectedly pulled me closer to him. "What the hell are you doing?!" I madly asked him but he keeps holding me. "Let me go!" I shouted.

"Do you really think I let you go?"

"What!"

"Look before you react!"

"Huh?!" I don't know but there's something that caught my attention. I search around only to find myself looking into horizon, a dark wide view it was really hard to see. When I look down, that is the only time I learned we're standing in an edge of a cliff and looking down I couldn't see how deep it is, I don't know if I'll survive if ever I fall down from it. "The hell!"

"Yes, this is hell."

"What!" I turned looking at him. "Where are we?!"

"As you said, we're in hell."

I couldn't believe what I just heard and from the looks of it, he was seriously telling the truth and I cannot hold it. Fear quickly embraces me and my mind suddenly cannot function.

"Hey!" he suddenly shakes me that snapped me out of my fear. "If you have time to feel fear, please, have time to wake up so that we can get out of this place as soon as possible."

"The hell! I don't even know how I end up going here so how can I get out of this place?!"

"Frustra."

"What was that?!"

"It's nothing!" he irritably answered.

I hiss. "Sorry if I don't know how to use my skills! So can I have a little patience, okay?!"

"Whatever!"

'This guy is so annoying, who do you think you are?! He's not even doing anything!'

"Do you think I want to be here too? You are the reason why I am trapped in this place with you. And I don't know why you really brought me here instead of Almos who you should have brought to this place, because I'm sure he knows what to do."

"Are you reading my mind?" I surprisingly asked.

"I can hear every single of your thoughts, so please, stop---"

"You're an Angel?!" I cut him off.

"A former Angel." He said as his eyes avoided my stares.