Fix

Fifty:

Aylin Realm

"Eventually, Azazel already put a crack through her past and any moment now, she'll find the truth."

"No. That can't be true. We just..."

"You seem to remember. It was Azazel who saved her, even though it tastes bad to speak, he still done it. Although, right now I don't think if she can still hold on to her last sanity."

"What do you mean? Did something bad happen to Jeanne?" worries begin to build up to my chest and I wanted to go out of this place to find Jeanne and save her.

"You don't have to worry Asim already prevented her to be put in danger. And right now, we need to fix things up. That is the first thing to do. I need to bring you back to your realm before I send you to your memory lane."

"You will send me to my memory lane?"

"Because I will be your guide." She simply replied. "Anyway, this isn't the right time to talk about it, because you need to fix your own realm." I'm a little bit confused for what she just said and she notice it clearly. "If you're alright now, we should go and see what I am talking about."

...

Dream World

I was completely speechless when I finally saw my own realm.

"Wh-what happened here?"

The dream world is totally wreck and I really don't know who made it like this because the last time I am here was when I'm talking to Ilmatar and Asim then something snaps on me that I don't remember anymore.

"You did this." Dione simply answered that surprised me.

"What are you saying?!"

"Calm down, Almos. I didn't say it to make you go berserk once again. And luckily, almost half of the Dream Realm got destroys that you can fix now that you are here."

I don't know what to say since I don't even remember how I did these. All I know is that, I can sense a strong anger filled in in the entire place. An anger I couldn't find an answer, it just ends with, why? If I was really the one responsible for the collapse of my own realm, then what caused my intense anger?"

"Almos!" suddenly I heard Ilmatar's voice.

"Ilmatar."

"What happened to you? Where did you go?"

"I don't exactly remember what happen to me but I do know where I went to." I honestly answered. "I was awake from Aylin Realm."